©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ok, So I am on HRT but I want more.

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
To the op congratulations on the weight lost. I would be interested to know what your nutrition plan looks like?

Thank you, and it was really simple.

No Candy, cake, cookies, ice cream, donuts.
No fast food
No Fried foods
No highly processed food like ready to eat etc (kraft mac and cheese etc)
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
No Soda's, even Diet (chemicals)
No white bread or crackers
No canned vegtables (salt chems)
No mayo even lite
No hotdogs and stuff like that
No snacks like chips
No prepackaged juices WAY to much sugar
No Bacon (ok I failed here I love bacon)

Low white rice, Low potatoes

I ate as much of this as I wanted;
Yes Salads,
Yes lean red meat, chicken breasts, fish, turkey, pork
Yes brown rice, Quinioa (sp), black beans. all beans really (not canned beans fresh made)
Yes all fresh fruits, fresh vegtables.
Yes juicing veggies fruits Organics where possible like Trader Joes carrot juice
Whole grain breads (check ingredients for HFCS)

I started in May and by July without "starving" or 'calorie counting" or going to a gym I lost 25+ pounds
my most recent BP was 122/80 and my pulse was great according to the doc.

And now I am getting ready to learn (from these boards) how to take it farther I have been thinking about restarting my gym membership at Lifetime.

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thank you, and it was really simple.

No Candy, cake, cookies, ice cream, donuts.
No fast food
No Fried foods
No highly processed food like ready to eat etc (kraft mac and cheese etc)
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
No Soda's, even Diet (chemicals)
No white bread or crackers
No canned vegtables (salt chems)
No mayo even lite
No hotdogs and stuff like that
No snacks like chips
No prepackaged juices WAY to much sugar

Low white rice, Low potatoes

I ate as much of this as I wanted;
Yes Salads,
Yes lean red meat, chicken breasts, fish, turkey, pork
Yes brown rice, Quinioa (sp), black beans. all beans really (not canned beans fresh made)
Yes all fresh fruits, fresh vegtables.
Yes juicing veggies fruits Organics where possible like Trader Joes carrot juice
Whole grain breads (check ingredients for HFCS)

I started in May and by July without "starving" or 'calorie counting" or going to a gym I lost 25+ pounds
my most recent BP was 122/80 and my pulse was great according to the doc.

From here I would say make an actual diet plan. Track your diet for several days and get a baseline for how many calories you are eating (many apps/websites can do the calculations if you plug in the foods). You will have to make note of the portions you are eating and possibly weigh out what you eat before consuming, but this will give you the best gauge of how much you are eating.

Once you get a good baseline, set your meals and portion them out to match your current caloric intake (if that has been working) and stay on this. If you start to stall, you will be able to see exactly what you are eating and make adjustments. For example, see where you can reduce carbs or increase protein and fats.

Also, seeing how your meals are laid out will allow us here to help you better and better manage your nutrient timing when you start training. I strongly believe that nutrient timing is REAL and by changing what you eat and when you eat it, you can effectively burn fat and build muscle or reach each individual goal faster.

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
From here I would say make an actual diet plan. Track your diet for several days and get a baseline for how many calories you are eating (many apps/websites can do the calculations if you plug in the foods). You will have to make note of the portions you are eating and possibly weigh out what you eat before consuming, but this will give you the best gauge of how much you are eating.

Once you get a good baseline, set your meals and portion them out to match your current caloric intake (if that has been working) and stay on this. If you start to stall, you will be able to see exactly what you are eating and make adjustments. For example, see where you can reduce carbs or increase protein and fats.

Also, seeing how your meals are laid out will allow us here to help you better and better manage your nutrient timing when you start training. I strongly believe that nutrient timing is REAL and by changing what you eat and when you eat it, you can effectively burn fat and build muscle or reach each individual goal faster.

Ok
I really have never eaten breakfast, I am never hungry in the morning I just have coffee I eat lunch 11-1 time frame and I try to have dinner at least 2 hours before I go to bed I don't like to eat and the go to sleep.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Protein powders are like anything else. Some work better than others for each individual.

Check the sponsor section. Click on the word protein.