©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bruce Lee The Legend

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The ping pong piece was a fake done for a nokia phone commercial in China (posted here before). They did an excellent job with it.

Still the only one that could have made that believable would have been Lee!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Very cool video. I forgot how fit he was. Would any of you guys trade your body for his? I'm not talking about athletic ability but just the way he looks? I think he looks badass but I like having bigger muscles than what he has.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
The ping pong piece was a fake done for a nokia phone commercial in China (posted here before). They did an excellent job with it.

Still the only one that could have made that believable would have been Lee!

Was the part after the ping pong fake too? The part with the matches?

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Very cool video. I forgot how fit he was. Would any of you guys trade your body for his? I'm not talking about athletic ability but just the way he looks? I think he looks badass but I like having bigger muscles than what he has.

I might. I once read how he could bang out 200 pushups in a single set. The most I ever got was 100 reps (at 19 yrs of age). He had speed, agility, endurance and strength... what more could a guy ask for?

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm talking about just what his body looks like not athletic ability. I would definately want to have his body if I could as much ass as he could. But I like being physically bigger than him.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I'm talking about just what his body looks like not athletic ability. I would definately want to have his body if I could as much ass as he could. But I like being physically bigger than him.

It seems like his lean, muscular, physique is what allows him to be able to realize his athletic abilities, so yes, still. Even without the abnormal skill, a physique like that is likely to be healthier than a heavier body.

Which comes first here, the chicken or the egg? lol