©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

People having enough......

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yeah here's the guy that doesn't believe in a 6000yr old earth and he even believes in evolution! What an idiot. Good point Phoe :)

Don't even start on me I'm staying out of this just pointing out you're the nonbeliever democrat and you're just one to argue.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
So because I haven't served in the military then my position is wrong? That's not a very good argument. And you aren't defending your beliefs with your life either. I don't see you on the news shooting police officers because you refuse to pay money to the government. And do you know why you aren't? It's because your not a complete moron like Bundy is. You aren't willing to shoot someone or go to jail over money owed to the government. He is. That's a good thing.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I never said Christians or the Bible didnt exist. Try to keep up AM. And Sdr1. What's the difference between taxes and fees? It's just money going to the government. And I never said anything about whether I feel the government spends too much or takes too much. It's irrelevant. The law is what it is. There are ways to change it. Threatening people one of them. Now you think the government takes to much in the fees from ranchers and too much in taxes from you. One of them is refusing to pay and is willing to shoot someone. Why won't you?

Yes you did. As an atheist you claim that.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
No I didn't. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Bibles exist. I even own one. I've even read it. And Christians also exist. Aren't you a Christian? Do you exist?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
No I didn't. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Bibles exist. I even own one. I've even read it. And Christians also exist. Aren't you a Christian? Do you exist?

What. It's based on you claim doesn't exist stop trying to twist words and grow up.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Grow up? This coming from a person who tells other people that they are looking for attention because they are fatherless? Do you know what atheist means?

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
So because I haven't served in the military then my position is wrong? That's not a very good argument. And you aren't defending your beliefs with your life either. I don't see you on the news shooting police officers because you refuse to pay money to the government. And do you know why you aren't? It's because your not a complete moron like Bundy is. You aren't willing to shoot someone or go to jail over money owed to the government. He is. That's a good thing.
Never said cause you werent in the military all I said was that you have never had to or been put in a position to defend your loved ones rights and freedoms with your life. If you had you would have a different view on mr bundy and im pretty sure your position on god would change as well. I also didnt say i was defending my beliefs right now with my life I stated that Unlike yourself I have in the past and would be willing to if need be in the future :action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055: lol

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I just asked my atheist friend who served in Iraq what he thought about Bundy. He said that he should pay his fines. Does that mean I win?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I just asked my atheist friend who served in Iraq what he thought about Bundy. He said that he should pay his fines. Does that mean I win?

Omg are you for real? I seriously just cracked up. Only you man. Yeah you win bro. Bwahahaha!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I give up. You win the grand prize. A big red apple.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 19
  • th3HS2VUM5.jpg
    th3HS2VUM5.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 19