©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you trust your source? Test it 4 free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013

He's saying when there's something negative to say about a source, people get all up in arms like someone is lying or trying to make a sponsor look bad. But if it's positive everyone is more than welcome to suck on the sponsors dick and say how great it is and no one complains. Just a typical double standard.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
That thing that is of concern regarding these tests is 'anyone' can send in a sample...Easily able to discredit a reputable source or a source trying to discredit a competitor!

These labs should be obtaining these samples directly from the source and not from some third party internet gym rat...Most of which have their own agendas.....

Why is it when anyone test someones products the Mods are SOOOO quick to jump down their throat ? I was brutaly attacked when testing a sources GH and posting results , and go figure it comes out that GH was fucking BUNK !!!!!!

Maybe the Mods should research the persons posts first before jumping down their throats and always blaming hidden agendas and bullshit like that

You will find nothing in my threads or Chris's threads that look like we are trying to bash a source, its our hard earned money buying these products you should show a little more respect when someone that has been around for more than 6 months and is active on the boards test a product and post results, cause with out us buying this stuff there will be no NO Sponsors

How are we suppose to trust a sources lab test ? maybe they just sent a good one to test and the rest is shit they are selling ?

I test everyones product no matter how long they have been around even TP's GH and Alin's gear , never had a issues with any of them but i always keep on top of it , it is my body I am putting this unregulated stuff into and i want to make sure what i am putting there is real
Myself and Chris are not Internet GYM Rats as you stated , I am sure they are people out there trying to bash the compitition but not everyone is like the way the mods feel or post about , The Mods do a great job here and have a lot to look over , but i feel are too quick to jump on people testing the gear, If you dont want anyone to post about it than get rid of the Lab and Serum test threads and let no one post any results as part of the rules , but if you dont want to do that than stop bashing members for posting please.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Why is it when anyone test someones products the Mods are SOOOO quick to jump down their throat ? I was brutaly attacked when testing a sources GH and posting results , and go figure it comes out that GH was fucking BUNK !!!!!!

Maybe the Mods should research the persons posts first before jumping down their throats and always blaming hidden agendas and bullshit like that

You will find nothing in my threads or Chris's threads that look like we are trying to bash a source, its our hard earned money buying these products you should show a little more respect when someone that has been around for more than 6 months and is active on the boards test a product and post results, cause with out us buying this stuff there will be no NO Sponsors

How are we suppose to trust a sources lab test ? maybe they just sent a good one to test and the rest is shit they are selling ?

I test everyones product no matter how long they have been around even TP's GH and Alin's gear , never had a issues with any of them but i always keep on top of it , it is my body I am putting this unregulated stuff into and i want to make sure what i am putting there is real
Myself and Chris are not Internet GYM Rats as you stated , I am sure they are people out there trying to bash the compitition but not everyone is like the way the mods feel or post about , The Mods do a great job here and have a lot to look over , but i feel are too quick to jump on people testing the gear, If you dont want anyone to post about it than get rid of the Lab and Serum test threads and let no one post any results as part of the rules , but if you dont want to do that than stop bashing members for posting please.

Where in my post was I bashing anyone, I bought up a legitimate point and concern, that ANYONE can use this service and the website posts the results...It's tough if you guys that want to bitch about the Mods can't see past your own noises...Seems you guys get too defensive when the questions are raised as if you guys have been in this game for 20+ years like many of the old school guys have been?!

It has already been stating on many of the UK boards that those guys are using this service posted in the original post to trash sponsors and are sending fake samples for testing...It has also been shown that sponsors are sending fake samples labeled as their competitor's products so that they can trash their reputations.....

You guys see a link and all of sudden it's the holy grail...Or somebody comes out of nowhere and posts some serums and he is the new biggest guru on the block...Those of us that have been around countless years have seen these said gurus turn out to be scams time and time again...Perfect example is the dude AlmostPro who you see articles written by him on every board out there, including this board...It took him being busted for everyone to realize he was a fake and nothing more then a geared up gym rat.....

People like myself, rAJJIN, AnaSCI, the VIP's here and Prom have spent thousands of dollars on AAS/HGH testing done by a legitimate labs that can be backed up and verified by anyone and can even be visited by anyone to confirm...THAT is why we are quick to question the next "big thing" to drop on the internet...We should show a little more respect to guys that have been around for 6 months as you say?! You should show a little more respect to the guys that have been around for a couple of decades in all aspects of this game!

Nowhere in my post did I say that sponsors should be sending in samples to be tested...I trust very few sponsors...I SAID that the lab should be ordering samples directly from the suppliers discretely and testing the products that way...Why don't you try reading the posts instead of getting defensive...All it shows is your lack of time within this game.....

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Basically, if someone wants to test a product, their shouldn't be any question in motives. Their motive is to keep their hard earned money going to the right places. Yes, it's hard to believe what you read on these forums. I know many of the people posting in this thread very well and some people may recognize who I am. I have no dog in this fight, but these are hard working dudes who I chat with daily. We all do the same thing and search for the highest quality products to without trying to break our banks. Many of us have kids and when we see a chance to confirm what we are using is what it says it is, then we will use that product until we can't anymore. For those sponsors who do things properly, they will have lifetime customers from these tests.

I do see some people attacking other sponsors. I see it every day from people who have a handful of posts and have been around a few weeks. It's pretty obvious who those folks are. Not many people waste their times planting seeds to grow next summer.

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
I agree with what k1 is trying to say. Have the supplier directly sending samples to rid any "variables" along the way. On the opposite end of that you think a sponsor couldn't bait and switch? I guarantee 100% of samples sent directly would be legit. I have been around for a while and as you can see with my post count I'm not a daily poster. But my handle can be found on almost all the major boards with an average of 5 years. How would the mods see me, or someone like me who has zero
history or "shaking shit up" if I/ someone like me were to post up sub par results of major PAYING sponsors? Would the results be embraced?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Where in my post was I bashing anyone, I bought up a legitimate point and concern, that ANYONE can use this service and the website posts the results...It's tough if you guys that want to bitch about the Mods can't see past your own noises...Seems you guys get too defensive when the questions are raised as if you guys have been in this game for 20+ years like many of the old school guys have been?!

It has already been stating on many of the UK boards that those guys are using this service posted in the original post to trash sponsors and are sending fake samples for testing...It has also been shown that sponsors are sending fake samples labeled as their competitor's products so that they can trash their reputations.....

You guys see a link and all of sudden it's the holy grail...Or somebody comes out of nowhere and posts some serums and he is the new biggest guru on the block...Those of us that have been around countless years have seen these said gurus turn out to be scams time and time again...Perfect example is the dude AlmostPro who you see articles written by him on every board out there, including this board...It took him being busted for everyone to realize he was a fake and nothing more then a geared up gym rat.....

People like myself, rAJJIN, AnaSCI, the VIP's here and Prom have spent thousands of dollars on AAS/HGH testing done by a legitimate labs that can be backed up and verified by anyone and can even be visited by anyone to confirm...THAT is why we are quick to question the next "big thing" to drop on the internet...We should show a little more respect to guys that have been around for 6 months as you say?! You should show a little more respect to the guys that have been around for a couple of decades in all aspects of this game!

Nowhere in my post did I say that sponsors should be sending in samples to be tested...I trust very few sponsors...I SAID that the lab should be ordering samples directly from the suppliers discretely and testing the products that way...Why don't you try reading the posts instead of getting defensive...All it shows is your lack of time within this game.....

You were not bashing anyone in your post I was talking about previous post and I guess I should have worded it diff
And I was not calling out anyone in particular
I took offense to the internet gym rat comment that's all
Sorry I haven't been on the boards for 20 years but I have been in the game for almost 25 years
I am not using this service anyway and just test for myself anymore and only share with a few friends privately anyway cause I don't want the headache of defending myself
Unfortunately for members and sponsors it's not easy to get stuff tested I only test GH and Test with blood serum tests
If I could find a true lab I would send everything to them I don't care about the cost I can afford it , what I can't afford to do,is waste my time on bad gear
I guess I will have to search more for tested results from the members that have been around for 20 years but I don't go on pro m I only go on here and alin board (my first board)cause I am just here to learn a little bit and have fun sometimes this board is much more friendly and laid back than pro m
I guess I will have to go on pro m and just come up with 50 posts so I can access the lab test page even though I don't want to be part of that forum I like this one

If you have time please share some links with these current lab test on current sponsors here
Thanks

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
You were not bashing anyone in your post I was talking about previous post and I guess I should have worded it diff
And I was not calling out anyone in particular
I took offense to the internet gym rat comment that's all
Sorry I haven't been on the boards for 20 years but I have been in the game for almost 25 years
I am not using this service anyway and just test for myself anymore and only share with a few friends privately anyway cause I don't want the headache of defending myself
Unfortunately for members and sponsors it's not easy to get stuff tested I only test GH and Test with blood serum tests
If I could find a true lab I would send everything to them I don't care about the cost I can afford it , what I can't afford to do,is waste my time on bad gear
I guess I will have to search more for tested results from the members that have been around for 20 years but I don't go on pro m I only go on here and alin board (my first board)cause I am just here to learn a little bit and have fun sometimes this board is much more friendly and laid back than pro m
I guess I will have to go on pro m and just come up with 50 posts so I can access the lab test page even though I don't want to be part of that forum I like this one

If you have time please share some links with these current lab test on current sponsors here
Thanks

I was not referring to anyone on this board or even promuscle for that matter when I made my first post...I did not read any of the posts in this thread and I did not see where yourself or Chris were going to use their services to test some of the sponsor's products for this site...I am fine with that, without issue...You guys have proven yourselves on here and alinboard and there is no issue with myself or any of the other Mods to have the good members here sending in samples for testing.....

I was referring to the link, the company itself and the tests that have been posted to their site...My concern that was stated in my original post was how can we with 100% certainty take as truth the test results posted on their site at this time?! We do not know who sent in said products to be tested and as you can see from the results posted some are sent in with labels, some are sent in with a paper "saying" what it is and others are sent in blank...There is no way to confirm who sent in the products and if they are what was stated to have been sent in...Anyone could have sent in those products to be tested.....

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I agree with what k1 is trying to say. Have the supplier directly sending samples to rid any "variables" along the way.

No, I am saying that the lab should be discretely (under an individual's name, not the company name) making orders to the suppliers and receive the products that way...This way the lab is receiving the product directly from the supplier and the supplier would not know that it was the lab placing the order therefore would not make any changes to the product.....

Perfect Example: A member wanted a certain product tested from said supplier then they should pay the lab (lab could even add a service charge), the lab places the order with the supplier, the lab receives the product, tests the product and sends the results back to the member that placed the order through the lab.....

This way the member never directly handles the product...The supplier doesn't know it's the lab placing the order with them...The member gets the results back and knows if it is safe to order and receive what they order.....

If the lab is truly legit, there would be absolutely no problem with them setting up a system like this!

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
No, I am saying that the lab should be discretely (under an individual's name, not the company name) making orders to the suppliers and receive the products that way...This way the lab is receiving the product directly from the supplier and the supplier would not know that it was the lab placing the order therefore would not make any changes to the product.....

Perfect Example: A member wanted a certain product tested from said supplier then they should pay the lab (lab could even add a service charge), the lab places the order with the supplier, the lab receives the product, tests the product and sends the results back to the member that placed the order through the lab.....

This way the member never directly handles the product...The supplier doesn't know it's the lab placing the order with them...The member gets the results back and knows if it is safe to order and receive what they order.....

If the lab is truly legit, there would be absolutely no problem with them setting up a system like this!

That's a good thought but...wouldn't work out for very long.
It would get way too crazy for the lab to have multiple shipping addys..unfortunately, theres not real way to be 100% unless you just test your own stuff
And of course, if you do test yourself, you should record your procedure in the most reliable and clear way so that it is honest and hard to doubt.
Sharing that information and in combination with others, will hopefully lead to the shut down of shit UGL and just bad product in general.

BUT, until someone steps up and actually puts $$$ into a lobbying group to change the laws and DEA scheduling, it's all a little fucked anyways.
In the mean time, this is all we have.
Speak up when things are bad and speak up when things are good -- helps us all.

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
It was reassuring though when i had a package seized by the damn homeland sec. -- got the test results on that one!!

One way to know you got the good shit.
On that note, it is definitely random...but if you get a flagged addy, change it LOL.

best $161 dollars i spent on my lawyer in my life, -- 15minutes on the phone and no meeting, didn't have to do anything, never had to talk to them myself, but fuck me that was a stressful 24hours.

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
Someone could actually make a lot of $$$ if they had a website and company that performed tests of products and labs...

BUT, that has shown to fail due to corruption and obviously, labs can send better product to said company and just completely dope the samples and tests...so, we kinda need the FDA and pharm companies to be honest

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Isn't this all similar to the Labmax kits? Same deal with not revealing the amounts of compound, so it call comes back to trust.

Even those cheap Walgreen steroid test kits can tell you if there's test in your system, but a 39 dollar blood test showing me some elevated levels is my option. And for women, well, keeping a watch on virilization sides are a must regardless of trust, and stopping at the first sign of them.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
The big reason I want the anavar tested is to ensure I'm not giving my wife something disguised as anavar that could hurt her. I looked on that testing site and saw a couple of samples of var that was actually testing as methyl testosterone. Giving methyl test to a female is not good. I was just going to send along the Anadrol out of curiosity.

Last edited:

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
The big reason I want the anavar tested is to ensure I'm not giving my wife something disguised as anavar that could hurt her. I looked on that testing site and saw a couple of samples of var that was actually testing as methyl testosterone. Giving methyl test to a female is not good. I was just going to send along the Anadrol out of curiosity.

Let me know how that goes. My wife just started some Var from Sciroxx .

But, i've also got a lot of Var powder from TP. I took 120mg a day for a few weeks and it felt legit. WHo's your batch from?
She hasnt had any bad sides @ 10mg/day.
I think youd notice the sex drive and acne if it was test though pretty much right away??

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You guys. You have to "walk in" to get kit and kit is in Uk. Once u get kit " then " u can send in.
Labmax kits work 225 $ I believe and u get multiple tests. ..OR buy me plane ticket so I can get u the kit ..

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
You guys. You have to "walk in" to get kit and kit is in Uk. Once u get kit " then " u can send in.
Labmax kits work 225 $ I believe and u get multiple tests. ..OR buy me plane ticket so I can get u the kit ..

IB, go to their website. On the front page click on the sample testing link, then click on download sample and effects form. You can print everything and generate a reference code for your package so you can track it after testing. Just mail all the stuff to em with the sample

But, I think it did say they don't accept samples from Sasquatches cause of all the leaves, grasses, and bark they kept sending in....

Last edited:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
formula1069 and chrisr116, did you guys ever end up sending anything in to be tested?!

Status
Not open for further replies.