©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lycan Venom's log

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
So the wife wanted to walk to our local walmart that is 2.5mi one way. With all 4 kids and bring groceries home. I took the challenge. Even wore my 30lb sand bag while pulling a wagon with two kids about 80lbs + groceries. Calves are pumped but my damn ankles are fucking killing me.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Beast Mode Dad Training

Attachments

• c0a7819ee6902ec4640f403f3c12f613.jpg
    c0a7819ee6902ec4640f403f3c12f613.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 34

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Been eating nothing but chicken or steak with jasmine rice, little red potatoes and veggies. not a big fan of yogurt but Magnus talked me into trying it, and its not bad. Did I just set myself up for a gay joke?! lmfao.

not a big fan of water and i treat it like it is poison like the girl from the movie signs, so i have been supplementing with carbonated flavored water which helps out a lot. the carbonation alone really helps with stomach issues.

about done with the orals and ready for the bloat to go away in about 2 weeks. overall have maybe 3 weeks left of injections i think plus the half lives.

its been tripple digits the past week and my weight set is outside. even at night it is hot, but ive been hitting the weights and doing walks with my kids. that damn pokemon game really makes you walk around everywhere. lol.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Me so far. Fuck it. I know I gotta work on my core and im sure i need lipo or surgery on my chest.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Got a little nostalgic and found pics of my with about 3 years of bodybuilding under my belt at the age of 14 years old. I shoukd have competed. All natural and not bad.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Just finished leg session. Increasing mass slightly on my quads. Trying my best to build these suckers up. Falling in love with squats and lunges. Used to hate them.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Well me and MT2 arennot friends. Fucking shit made me sick, hot flashes, back pain and a god damn hard on from 3am and still going. This shit is crazy intense. I know i started out high at 500mcg so i will lower to 250mcg and see if it helps.

As for working out, not today. I over did it with my leg session last night and i just been lethargic all day. Ill see if i can muster up emergy and at least hit my arms tonight.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Feeling much better and the wife says im starting tonget a tan. I was already sun burned and honestly surprised the mt2 worked so quickly, i thought i was skin type 2 lol.

Going to hit my arms right now. Showed the wife Hawks pic at the beach and she said I my arms were as big as his last summer and now i just look smaller lmfao.

Motivation right there. Going to go overtrain now hahaha.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Took my 2nd injection of mt2 last night. Within 15 minutes I had stomach and back pain, a head ache and nauseous as fuck. A damn erection that wouldnt go away. Think Ive been giving the wife to much D the past 3 days, she cant handle it. Dont sleep well either. Idk if i will continue using it, as I hate feelimg like shit and rather just stay white.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Alright so here is an update. Since the last MT2 injection it took 3 days before I could eat and function. The shit really kicked my ass. Never felt the amount of nausea and stomach pain before in my life. Since then I have been on vacation and have not been able to lift but have been eating like crazy. Going home later today and will do a good leg session. While on vacation I have been taking advantage of the california sun and am getting a dark tan fast as shit, and I've never seen myself this dark before.

Been contemplating this cycle and upset that I did not take advantage of the gear as I did with my last summer bulk cycles. With the new baby and other things going on I did not fully dedicate myself as I Originally planned on. However, my quads are developing and that's what was lagging a lot, so i am happy with that.

Looking into my cutting phase and plan on running cjc, frag and mgf along with some test, anavar and possibly clenbuterol or ephedrine if I can find some. Looking to drop from the low 200's down to 170-180 if my BF is that high.

Diet currently is just w.e. I am craving since my appetite is barely coming back to normal, but trying to get back to my chicken and rice/potatoes.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The Mt2 will kick many people in teeth, but it does a great job
I can't wait to get more

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Oh shit. So much was going on in life I totally forgot about this log. Well, I got used to the MT2 and did grt a good tan. My wife did not like it at all because she likes white guys and it made the mexican come out of me lmfao. I did start to get discriminated against in my area too just based on a darker redish brown skin color. I stopped taking it September and the tan lasted until mid November. The dark freckles, moled and tan dissipated and now back to my normal skin color.

Actually started thinking about doing it again soon as I liked the tan I got, just not the discrimination.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Took the pics down as Im going through background clesrances for certain jobs and dont need any reverse image finds popping up and red flagging me. As it is, I need my tattoos covered up and changed but shit is expensive.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I wouldn't worry about that discrimination.....Just shows a person's level of ignorance and high level of insecurity.....I'd just go even darker and put it right in there face....A man's values, drive, and ethic are a hell of alot more important than there skin tone