©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

equipoise

gixxer130

Oct 20, 2006
Would eq be ok to take with tren winnie and test e?If so how much weekly?Im taking 75mg eod of tren, 50 mg ed of winnie and 250 weekly of test e.I only have one bottle of test and have quick access to the eq thats why im asking.Will the eq help with the low dose of test e?

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
gixxer130 said:
Would eq be ok to take with tren winnie and test e?If so how much weekly?Im taking 75mg eod of tren, 50 mg ed of winnie and 250 weekly of test e.I only have one bottle of test and have quick access to the eq thats why im asking.Will the eq help with the low dose of test e?
adding the EQ to that is a lot of stuff I would stop using the tren a winni save that intill the end Bump the test up to 500mg a week for 12 weeks add inthe EQ with the test at 400mg a week for 12 weeks While those long esters are clearing you blood stream then I would do the tren and winni with some test prop of course if you want to still function in bed Do those componds for 3weeks or so intill PCT:)

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Hey bro if you are prone to male patterend baldness then doing winni and eq at the same minus well kiss your hair good by if you are prone to it while you do EQ i recommend getting yourself some finasteride and duesteride for hair loss

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
gixxer130 said:

I think the tren/test/winstrol could do the job alone really. Just bump up th e tren. That hormone alone is powerful enough to yield great results if you can handle higher doses. Adding EQ is overkill IMO.