©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A good Injectable Diuretic

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
Can anyone recommend one?

I've already tried the over the counter stuff and it doesn't work. neither did lemon or dandelion...And no its not Estrogen before you ask/say. So when I go to the doc I can be armed with suggestions and information and not be at the mercy of his knowledge alone.

I am currently on HRT and cooking along with
250 test cyp stacked with 150mg Deca/ew(for joints) divide into 2 shots a week (one big shot is too much at one time for now)
500 ius HCG 2xew
thanks

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I know lasix is available as inj. Why do you feel you need a diuretic espesially inj? As Bullnuts mentions lasix is not kind to inter muscular h2o.
Spirolactone /dyazide etc are potassium sparing. Have you tryed keeping sodium in check and upping your water intake. I can't see that light amount of aas giving you too much water grief. If so maybe look at a light amount of aromasin. Do you think it;s just estro related water retention? t

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
I know lasix is available as inj. Why do you feel you need a diuretic espesially inj? As Bullnuts mentions lasix is not kind to inter muscular h2o.
Spirolactone /dyazide etc are potassium sparing. Have you tryed keeping sodium in check and upping your water intake. I can't see that light amount of aas giving you too much water grief. If so maybe look at a light amount of aromasin. Do you think it;s just estro related water retention? t

my estro is in check it was below 32 last profile, perhaps its just how I react to the test C or the HCG or the combo of the two. Maybe I really do need more water...it seems I am always drinking water.

As far as sodium I really watch it.

I went to the doc on 4th November, to get blood work again hes going to check: test, free test, est, DHT, and something else I cant remember now.

when I start back on the test/hcg my face and fingers swell up so when I make a fist its like my skin on the back of my fingers and hand is going to split....lol. it sounds worse than it is just giving you a good visual.

It seems to have gone down a bit since I posted this. maybe its just the start up that's hard.

Last edited:

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
And another Q when I do the deca with the test should I draw them both up together to mix them or pin them seperate