©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

your thoughts on doing short cycles...

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
And would like to know others experiences....im talking bout running 6 on 6 off, 6 on 4 off, 4 on 4 off, running like that for about a year at a time using strong steroids like tren ace, test prop, ment, ect.....im very interested in trying this....especially after loving tren but having no dick after awhile.....right now im on a 16-18 week cycle, that gets old after a while tho....

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
And would like to know others experiences....im talking bout running 6 on 6 off, 6 on 4 off, 4 on 4 off, running like that for about a year at a time using strong steroids like tren ace, test prop, ment, ect.....im very interested in trying this....especially after loving tren but having no dick after awhile.....right now im on a 16-18 week cycle, that gets old after a while tho....

Why do you want to run short cycles? If its for recovery idk it would be a real yoyo on your body. I prefer to run hcg during your cycle if you plan to come off for a smoother recovery. Obviously hcg needs to be discontinued before pct or it could be counter productive but hcg will still keep the testies from complete shut down during your cycle.

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Why do you want to run short cycles? If its for recovery idk it would be a real yoyo on your body. I prefer to run hcg during your cycle if you plan to come off for a smoother recovery. Obviously hcg needs to be discontinued before pct or it could be counter productive but hcg will still keep the testies from complete shut down during your cycle.

I read about it in the articles section, its supposed to keep sides down and it dont completely shut you down. I love tren but i cant run it for too long because of the sides i get. It makes sense tho really, you should read it, i think i read that in the dan duchain thread, its a sticky..

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Im sorry bro, the article is in the bodybuilding articles section, but its a thread in the main p art towards the top, called short cycles....

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I read about it in the articles section, its supposed to keep sides down and it dont completely shut you down. I love tren but i cant run it for too long because of the sides i get. It makes sense tho really, you should read it, i think i read that in the dan duchain thread, its a sticky..

Any time you add more androgens in your system than your body produces you are going to shut down endogenous testosterone production. I think what you mean in your not shut down as long making the testies quicker to responds to your body lh production

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Any time you add more androgens in your system than your body produces you are going to shut down endogenous testosterone production. I think what you mean in your not shut down as long making the testies quicker to responds to your body lh production

Jim, since the side effects are not instantaneous for most AAS but rather take time as they build in your system, it is less harsh on your body.

By doing short cycles one can make gains and not be off for so long that they lose much. You can also rotate the compounds you use, which is something I have heard many elite guys do. Basically you have your "base compounds" and then rotate others. So one might run tren for 4 weeks then go something else and so on...

If you run HCG throughout your "on" time and take an AI then you should have no problem recovering and be able to get back at it soon.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Jim, since the side effects are not instantaneous for most AAS but rather take time as they build in your system, it is less harsh on your body.

By doing short cycles one can make gains and not be off for so long that they lose much. You can also rotate the compounds you use, which is something I have heard many elite guys do. Basically you have your "base compounds" and then rotate others. So one might run tren for 4 weeks then go something else and so on...

If you run HCG throughout your "on" time and take an AI then you should have no problem recovering and be able to get back at it soon.

Yes I agree Atom.... Hcg is always a good addition alongside an AI to combat sides. To the op though just keep in mind most of the elite have made a determination to stay on most of the time without really letting the body recover. If you are running short cycles with 4 week pct I still suggest you run the time on plus pct equals time off. Run labs too and see if you have recovered. So if you run a 6 week cycle and a 4 week pct you are still wanting to give the body 10 weeks to recover