©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle research

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
So this is what im thinking...

Rough Draft of cycle: Mast P, Test E, D-bol

Im A bit shaky on the dosage of combing a Mast P and Test E

But people on this forum have been raving about the Mast so i figured id give it a shot

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
First off what are your goals? I'm guessing that by your inclusion of dbol that you're looking for size and strength.

Based on that assumption-

Test- 500mg
Mast- 350-700mg
Dbol- 50-75mg ed

I actually like the idea if this cycle, the mast will help keep the bloat and the estrogenic sides at bay. Plus you'll probably be strong as shit on this cycle as well.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Mast prop is.an every other day pin or more common everyday..test e 500 week or two pin a week. Dbol is great for strength but face bloat and depending on dose and length of time on dbol of course can stress liver..all depends on use of orals history..liver aid a must .

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Mast is a great compound. Why dont you make it easy on yourself and do mast e? You are doing test e anyway.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
try Test E and Mast E for 10wks....Test at 500mgs and Mast at 400mgs per week.
Dbol 30-50mg day wks 1-5

or if youre a veteran...
Test @ 1000mgs week
Mast @ 800mgs week
Dbol @ 50-75mgs day wks 1-6

Last edited:

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
First off what are your goals? I'm guessing that by your inclusion of dbol that you're looking for size and strength.

Test- 500mg
Mast- 350-700mg
Dbol- 50-75mg ed

I actually like the idea if this cycle, the mast will help keep the bloat and the estrogenic sides at bay. Plus you'll probably be strong as shit on this cycle as well.

This is what im going for exactly. Size and strength with low bloat.

Also I would really like to know why people prefer Mast E over P. Isnt the only difference between the two the rate of absorption by the body?

Last edited:

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
try Test E and Mast E for 10wks....Test at 500mgs and Mast at 400mgs per week.
Dbol 30-50mg day wks 1-5

or if youre a veteran...
Test @ 1000mgs week
Mast @ 800mgs week
Dbol @ 50-75mgs day wks 1-6

This also has some great potential to it. But again why Mast E over P.

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
This is what im going for exactly. Size and strength with low bloat.

Also I would really like to know why people prefer Mast E over P. Isnt the only difference between the two the rate of absorption by the body?

if u dnt mind eod injects....try this...
oils are wks 1-10
Test prop-50-100mg eod
Mast prop-100-150mg eod
(optional) Tren ace-50-100mg eod
Anavar or Turanabol-60mg ed wks 1-6

thts more of a lean with little bloat cycle

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
if u dnt mind eod injects....try this...
oils are wks 1-10
Test prop-50-100mg eod
Mast prop-100-150mg eod
(optional) Tren ace-50-100mg eod
Anavar or Turanabol-60mg ed wks 1-6

thts more of a lean with little bloat cycle

I think ill go with Test P then. Im almost complete with the Test E cycle but barely felt anything until week 7. So a faster absorbing compound might be nice.

Im still looking to add about another 10-15 pounds of muscle however. Anything I should add or subtract so far?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah Lukifer is on it.
Ethnate for ethnate
Prop for prop
Tren ace mix in with same pin.
Or inj anadrol ed with test prop and grow like a weed but be ready for some sides possibly.

Quality muscle isn't done in 10 weeks its a journey so some quick size is lots a water. Patience is good.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Low bloat-

TestP 50mg ed
NPP 75mg ed
MastP 50mg ed
Turinabol-75mg ed

.5mg adex as needed

This would be a beast of bulker with a lot of amazing strength.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Yeah Lukifer is on it.
Ethnate for ethnate
Prop for prop
Tren ace mix in with same pin.
Or inj anadrol ed with test prop and grow like a weed but be ready for some sides possibly.

Quality muscle isn't done in 10 weeks its a journey so some quick size is lots a water. Patience is good.

"Quality muscle isnt done in 10 weeks..." So very true. But i really enjoy lifting so thats fine by me lol

Humana

Mar 4, 2013

Test- 500mg
Mast- 350-700mg
Dbol- 50-75mg ed

Been doing cycles for guys for many years and that right there^^ is a great example of one. I like dbol an hour or so prior to training also. doses split up throughout the day.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013

Test- 500mg
Mast- 350-700mg
Dbol- 50-75mg ed

Yes this is the cycle im currently leaning towards. Just a fast nooby questions though. How how much muscle can one expect to put on with this cycle. I know everyone different but id like a little size to come with the strength.

Im almost done with my Test E and Went from 190 to 215 though im sure a good amount was water weight.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Yes this is the cycle im currently leaning towards. Just a fast nooby questions though. How how much muscle can one expect to put on with this cycle. I know everyone different but id like a little size to come with the strength.

Im almost done with my Test E and Went from 190 to 215 though im sure a good amount was water weight.

it is possible to put on 15-20lbs again...but your first is usually the best.
just make sure your diets right n gym routine is intense.

there are many combos that will put on great weight...just depends on your bodys reaction to each.....and diet/gym