©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anxiety from AAS Abuse

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
Hey brothers,

Got a question, some vets here may answer with perm-anxiety, i fried my gaba receptors from using 3600mg eq, and 2100mg tren-ace, continual use of 3-4grams+ for 1-2 years.

Now im seroquel-XR 50mg for sleeping at night. Still sometimes have anxiety during the day.

Anyone here use meds for anxiety (nothing herbal/OTC). Was thinking of using clozpam (benzo route), but dangerous due to withdrawls, ive had benzo withdrawls from past.

Cheers.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hey brothers,

Got a question, some vets here may answer with perm-anxiety, i fried my gaba receptors from using 3600mg eq, and 2100mg tren-ace, continual use of 3-4grams+ for 1-2 years.

Now im seroquel-XR 50mg for sleeping at night. Still sometimes have anxiety during the day.

Anyone here use meds for anxiety (nothing herbal/OTC). Was thinking of using clozpam (benzo route), but dangerous due to withdrawls, ive had benzo withdrawls from past.

Cheers.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey brothers,

Cheers.

Are you on any AAS right now,,,,TRT or anything??

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Buspar..Vistaril..Atarax i believe are anxiety meds but not benzos.
one of my good friends...who recently was diagnosed with a heart disease...had a seizure at work. they found out it was due to him stopping his Ativan. he was on it for years...switched drs...the dr wouldnt prescribe it...and he was forced to quit cold turkey...resulting in seizures.

Vistaril i have used..it wrkd well.

i dnt know about the meds i mentioned and im not a doctor. just suggestions

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have been using prozac (fluoxetine) 40mg a day for over 10 years now, to control my aggressiveness and anxiety. I notice when I don't take it for a couple days (like I ran out of it or something like that), I get an electric type tingling sensation in my head. Other than that, I have no sides that I can see. I am just going to keep on taking it probably for the rest of my life. My wife says I am a sweetie on it.

Back in 2000, I was involved in an automobile accident that killed a 6 year old girl riding a bicycle, and my doctor tried some other anti-depressant meds because of some of the stress I was going through, and nothing worked as well as Prozac. I do believe Seroquil was one of the meds he tried on me.

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This is a tough one! Have you tried 5-HTP? I might be reaching, but it seems like it might be worth a try at this point. Best of luck!!

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
Jeeeeesus.... On 1.5g of tren my piss was like red mud! How did your body handle that?
It didnt, at a certain point, your body will not accept hormones, you just get lethargic and pretty much do everything opposite.

1 panadol treats a headache, 2 treats it faster, 20 and youll send yourself express to ER.

Im on 5htp atm, valerian root extract, 50mg seroquel.

Im not on HRT, atm on 500-750mg test-e, and 100mg var (aday). Nothing like tren/eq.

Jesus thank the lord my anxiety is lower, if i stop seroquel i start grinding teeth, thinking the world is after me. Absolutely disgusting feeling i wish it upon no one.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It didnt, at a certain point, your body will not accept hormones, you just get lethargic and pretty much do everything opposite.

1 panadol treats a headache, 2 treats it faster, 20 and youll send yourself express to ER.

Im on 5htp atm, valerian root extract, 50mg seroquel.

Im not on HRT, atm on 500-750mg test-e, and 100mg var (aday). Nothing like tren/eq.

Jesus thank the lord my anxiety is lower, if i stop seroquel i start grinding teeth, thinking the world is after me. Absolutely disgusting feeling i wish it upon no one.

Do have a history of any mental health issues before your over the top AAS use?

I don't see how that would cause "lasting" effects? Receptors don't really get "fried" they do down regulate but it's not a permanent thing people experience.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Do have a history of any mental health issues before your over the top AAS use?

I don't see how that would cause "lasting" effects? Receptors don't really get "fried" they do down regulate but it's not a permanent thing people experience.

:yeahthat:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Try the amino acid GABA . 2 grams under my tounge of the pure powder mellows me and relaxes me. Cheap try also.

Sorry to hear Chris what happened to you and I am glad you are staying strong after that accident brutha..

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Try the amino acid GABA . 2 grams under my tounge of the pure powder mellows me and relaxes me. Cheap try also.

Sorry to hear Chris what happened to you and I am glad you are staying strong after that accident brutha..

Thanks for the kind words, IB. It did put me under alot of stress at the time- for probably a year or so, even though the accident was not my fault. My doctor did a good job of helping me with the stress by working with me until I got meds that helped me.

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
Phenibut works.

Ive never seen anyone use that much eq. I'm sorry about your anxiety, but did you see good results with such monster doses.

Body couldnt handle it, you regress really.

Especially when you dont have the muscle mass to metabolise half the things injected.

2grams TOPS without hgh, hgh and above 3-4grams is ok, Assuming your carrying 80-90kg of PURE muscle.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Body couldnt handle it, you regress really.

Especially when you dont have the muscle mass to metabolise half the things injected.

2grams TOPS without hgh, hgh and above 3-4grams is ok, Assuming your carrying 80-90kg of PURE muscle.

I'm running 3 to 4 g right now and feel pretty good, it's just that I'm tired all the time.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm running 3 to 4 g right now and feel pretty good, it's just that I'm tired all the time.

3 to 4 grams Equipoise? How is your endurance? Just 600mg a week makes me huff and puff a lot, I am guessing due to the increased RBC.