©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

beginner

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Hello everyone. I have just recently started experimenting with test. It never occured to my dumb ass to get on-line and read all i could. I was just going by what a friend was saying. Now I have alittle swelling in my ass so here I am. Damn, I had nno idea there would be so much information on here. This idiot I am getting my stuff from never told me to switch up prick spots. Hell, I hit myself in the same spot like 7 times now. And yesterday I don't thin I hit the muscle. How bad have I screwed up?

Thx

smikey :rolleyes:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
smikey211 said:
Hello everyone. I have just recently started experimenting with test. It never occured to my dumb ass to get on-line and read all i could. I was just going by what a friend was saying. Now I have alittle swelling in my ass so here I am. Damn, I had nno idea there would be so much information on here. This idiot I am getting my stuff from never told me to switch up prick spots. Hell, I hit myself in the same spot like 7 times now. And yesterday I don't thin I hit the muscle. How bad have I screwed up?

Thx

smikey :rolleyes:

Experimenting is never a good idea until you are familiar with how to do it. But hey, it is done now. You may have developed some scar tissue in that particular spot. What were you shooting, and how often? Someone else who is more qualified may need that info to give you a response.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to the board. How many shots have you taken? How many Mls? You will probably be okay, but you could get an abcess. Is the area red, swollen and hot? If you get an abcess, you'll need to go to a doctor. If its just swollen and sore, it should go away in a few days. If it gets worse, see the doc! :)

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
I am using Ara-test 2500 . It is 50mg propionate , 200mg Enantate, and 1 ml Vahiculo .I was hitting the same area every three days for the past two weeks. once a week for two weeks prior. The ares's not hot but it feels like a knot. And a little sore. I guess it would be like getting hit in the head with a rock to best describe it. Any and all advice is very apprieciated.

Thx smikey

W

wolfyEVH

smikey211 said:
I am using Ara-test 2500 . It is 50mg propionate , 200mg Enantate, and 1 ml Vahiculo .I was hitting the same area every three days for the past two weeks. once a week for two weeks prior. The ares's not hot but it feels like a knot. And a little sore. I guess it would be like getting hit in the head with a rock to best describe it. Any and all advice is very apprieciated.

Thx smikey

rotate your injection sites....only shoot in 1 spot once a week....it feels like a knot cause you're prolly hitting scar tissue

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Welcome to the board. Try putting a heating pad on the area to help it dissipate. Keep an eye on it. If it starts to get red, spreads, gets hot to the touch or you develop a fever, go see a doc. You might have an abcess. Shoulders is a pretty good place to inject.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
So does this mean that it's safe to inject every other day as long as I rotate like it says at spot injections. right glute, right delt, right leg, left leg, left delt, left glute . And if so what do I need to do when I cycle off. Just quit or something else. I read about something that helps reverse effects or something on this site but don't remember where.

You guys have made me less nervous. The swelling is actually gown down a little already. Damn I was scared.

smikey

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
By the way, if you do get an abcess and have to go to the doctor, what the hell do you tell the doctor?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
smikey211 said:
So does this mean that it's safe to inject every other day as long as I rotate like it says at spot injections. right glute, right delt, right leg, left leg, left delt, left glute . And if so what do I need to do when I cycle off. Just quit or something else. I read about something that helps reverse effects or something on this site but don't remember where.

You guys have made me less nervous. The swelling is actually gown down a little already. Damn I was scared.

smikey

Technically, you can inject everyday or 2 or 3 times a day if you rotate the injection sites. Go to this thread and look at the items posted as "Sticky" at the beginning of the forum. They will answer some of your questions and point you in the right direction to ask more informed questions.
http://www.123steroids.com/vB/forumdisplay.php?f=4

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
daver003 said:
By the way, if you do get an abcess and have to go to the doctor, what the hell do you tell the doctor?
I'd tell him the truth so he can properly diagnose me. F him if he doesnt like steroids.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
tee said:
I'd tell him the truth so he can properly diagnose me. F him if he doesnt like steroids.

yeah, I actually told my PCP that I was going to use to gfet some feedback. That fucker just told me he never recamends it, but it would only hurt me if I used very long term. I'm pretty upset he didn't tell me about not injecting in the same spot more than once a week. He, as a doctor shouldn't have assumed I new all about them.

smikey

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
smikey211 said:
yeah, I actually told my PCP that I was going to use to gfet some feedback. That fucker just told me he never recamends it, but it would only hurt me if I used very long term. I'm pretty upset he didn't tell me about not injecting in the same spot more than once a week. He, as a doctor shouldn't have assumed I new all about them.

smikey

He probably didn't (or dosen't) understand the problem with injecting oil based products in general. The abcess comes from a build up of "oil" and tissue damage caused by the pin. Kind of like continuously opening a wound. Just use a rotating schedule like the Brothers have reccomended.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
smikey211 said:

Damn smikey211 you really werent' ready for a cycle. But ok. If your injecting glutes alternate between your right and left. Inject it slowly or you'll form the knot. Your knot will go away on it's own because it's not an abscess if it was you'd be leeking some fluid by now and it would look infected. What gauge needles are you using? Remember the bigger the number the smaller the size. to answer your second question "what do you need to do when you get off cycle". That's called PCT bro. hmmm.....You have alot to read and learn bro.