©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arm pain

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Any one lift soo hard on a cylce that you recieved stress fractures in your arms? Thats what happened to me on my last cycle. First, I thought its was just major joint pain, but after weeks of pain and getting an MRI I found out I had stess fractures in both of my arms from lifting soo much damn weight. My muscle structure could handle the weight, but my bone structure couldnt. Still out of commision, and its been over two months worth of healing. Be careful guys!!

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
jarhead95 said:
Any one lift soo hard on a cylce that you recieved stress fractures in your arms? Thats what happened to me on my last cycle. First, I thought its was just major joint pain, but after weeks of pain and getting an MRI I found out I had stess fractures in both of my arms from lifting soo much damn weight. My muscle structure could handle the weight, but my bone structure couldnt. Still out of commision, and its been over two months worth of healing. Be careful guys!!

Sounds like you need to up your calcium intake and work on your bone density.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Arm is getting better

Yea I know that I need some calcium to up my bone density. I think this happened from lifting too much on my bench days. I went from lifting 285 to 375 in a matter of 5 weeks while just on Decca and Test prop. I had to stop because of the arm pain and because the test prop was making me sick. Next cycle I will start off with test E instead.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
jarhead95 said:
Yea I know that I need some calcium to up my bone density. I think this happened from lifting too much on my bench days. I went from lifting 285 to 375 in a matter of 5 weeks while just on Decca and Test prop. I had to stop because of the arm pain and because the test prop was making me sick. Next cycle I will start off with test E instead.

Clomid can actually help with bone growth... if you have some for PCT it would probably be in your best interest to use it;)