©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oral compounds as injectables..??

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Has anyone ever used the injectible anadrol (Oxymetholone 25mg IM (EO Base)). I searched the web and haven't found a whole lot of folks who are posting any experience with it.

Last edited:

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
17aa can be made into injectable. Painful? A little, but if you cut it with an oil based like test made with EO it really cuts down the pain. I use water based winny but with enan (eo) and it's not bad at all.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
17aa can be made into injectable. Painful? A little, but if you cut it with an oil based like test made with EO it really cuts down the pain. I use water based winny but with enan (eo) and it's not bad at all.

Not sure why drol would be painful as an inj. Dbol inj in oil never gave me any pip. Used lot's of Cibas old yellow box vet dbol back in the day . No site soreness at all. . Is there a reason a 17aa would be painful in an inj if made properly? Not sure why the methandrostenelone could be pain free but the other 17aas couldn't.
Thanks, T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Ive tried inj dbol. Completely painless, without EO. Great results too. A buddy is going to research inj anadrol, I will try to keep you posted.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am ordering some injectible anadrol today. We will see how it does. I am excited to try it.

Pahlevan

Feb 28, 2013
Most orals fuck up my stomach. Ive heard of injectable Dbol but have never seen it in the market. It used to be around from mexico back in the days. I saw injectable Var on a list once.