©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Tren Sides

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Ive completed a full week so far. And so far other that some nice strength increase 0 sides. Its still a bit early i know but hey im not complaining.

If i do get hit by the insomnia side, which sounds like almost everyone does. Im most likely going to resort to medical cannabis. Some super strong edibles should put me down :D

There's a reason most of my post happen between 2-4 am LoL

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Everyone is gonna get the side effects of tren. I do 't care who you are and either does trenbolone. When I was at 500mg a week I hardly noticed them. Now I'm in the 1000mg a week area and I notice. I use every little trick I can think of to help. Stay hydrated. Keep carbs around in case of low blood sugar. I have over the counter sleep aids. I always have Tylenol and I use the shit when I get too hot. After this cycle of tren I'm gonna do what Dudcki has done and take a break from tren because the shit is no joke.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I noticed the sides within four to five days to be honest. But I tend to "feel" things a bit faster than the norm.

Tren- it's a love hate thing. You'll learn to love the fact that you hate it.

Tren is like a super hot girlfriend with a perfect 10 body who also happens to be the biggest cunt on earth. You'll learn to deal with it or kick it to the curb.

I like that too. One thing though. There are millions of cunts out there but only one trenbolone. I'll kick the cunt out long before the tren.