©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

possible gyno

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Gyno is one of the weirdest things ever... Takes so many factors for the onset of it and takes as many to make it go away.

Letro will kill your sex drive and make you feel like crap, but it will work hands down. When I need it this is the route I go and I know the cost and just deal with it for a week or so.

yea hopefully nolva will do the trick, if not ill have to go to letro i guess. the thing that sucks is these things only shrink the glands, so gyno can come back down the road. why cant they be gone forever :banghead:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
little update: lump has seemed to of disappeared! gonna switch my cruise to 25mg m/w/f and hopefully this keeps levels more stable. never woulda thought one 100mg shot a week would give me gyno though...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
little update: lump has seemed to of disappeared! gonna switch my cruise to 25mg m/w/f and hopefully this keeps levels more stable. never woulda thought one 100mg shot a week would give me gyno though...

I'm a about as gyno prone as they come and even I wouldn't get gyno from 100mg prop/ ew.

There had to be issues with elevated estro there or levels were off balance

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I'm a about as gyno prone as they come and even I wouldn't get gyno from 100mg prop/ ew.

There had to be issues with elevated estro there or levels were off balance

you may be right e, just strange that it happened a couple months into my cruise:confused:

Chemonz

Aug 18, 2013
Letro is powerful, I've used it and it did suppress my sex drive, joints seemed ok. But overall letro being the go to with gyno is a bit of a myth I believe. That 98% non aromatise figure certainly is bullshit, since it was taken from a female study. From experience, I could still get boners which should be near on impossible if e2 is crashed.
In the enhanced work it starts to loose its effect.

Check this study. It seems the higher the test is the less effect it has.
Comparative assessment in young and ... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI

I've been reading the Aromasin due to its half life was more effective in men, trying to find a study to back this up though.

Also take a look at raloxifene, a relatively new serm, binds strongly to the estrogen receptor, estrogen can't reach the cell, so it dies. Everyone's happy. Lol.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
As far as I know nolvadex is the only
Estro blocker that works specifically in the breasts.

For this reason I always keep it on hand.
Have rarely used it ( normally when coming off)
But I always keep it on hand.

Nolvadex and or arimidex are the two I have experience
With. I try not to use much of either, only as needed when needed.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
If anyone gets gyno nolva should be your no.1 choice imo (by a mile). In cases were e2 is extremely high and your running large doses then an AI (aromasin or arimidex) should be used to lower aromatization (nolva used to treat the existing gyno).

Big D in your case you definitely have rebounded or levels were off for awhile and this is common even months into a cruise. The cruise dose just added to things. Yeah more frequent dosing will help with aromatization. I had gyno recently and 4 days of nolva got rid of it (most it take is 2-3 weeks for me).

Letro doesn't kill 98% of estrogen as highlighted above. The study people have gone by for years was performed on females (totally different). I do think letro is more powerful than the other AI's but not by much. For me it dries me out slightly more than the others. As a result I would only recommend it for guys who compete in the final stages of contest prep.