©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

everyone chime in.....

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Right ok...So my Receptors could be burnt out then? If that's the case a good long 8-10week cruise could be a good idea with focus on lower volume and compounds and an awesome diet...then when im ready start a blast after the cruise..up the volume etc..

So protein wise...350g -400g a day you would recommend?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Just taken 2 photos this morning before meal 1....abs are tensed..

Diet on my mums life looks like this most days...ill eat some shit once or twice a week.

Training Days

Meal 1 - 50g Protein from beef protein, greens powder, 2whole eggs. 3g omega 3, 2g cla.

Meal 2 - 200g Xlean Steak mince, greens, handful walnuts.

Meal 3 - 250g Chicken Breast, 80g carbs from rice.

Train from 4.30 - 5.30 - I sip on 80g glyocfuse(80carbs) 20g peptopro, 20g bcaa, 5g creatine)

PWO - Recovery Shake containing 20g pro, 40g carbs.

Meal 4 - 250g Chicken Breast, 80g carbs from White potato, bit of tomato ketchup. banana.

Meal 5 - 200g XLean Steak Mince, 80g carbs from wholegrain rice, 3g omega, 2g cla.

Works out roughly 280g pro, 400g carbs, 50g fats on Training Day..

OFF Days.

Meal 1 - same as training day

Meal 2 - same as training day

Meal 3 - 200g diced turkey thigh, greens. 1/2tbsp evoo.

Meal 4 - 250g steak mince, 2whole eggs. greens

Meal 5 - 200g chicken breast, tub of cottage cheese, 50g carbs from wholegrain rice. 3g omega, 2g cla.

250g pro, 60g carbs, 100g fats.

***I work a desk job 8-4pm most days....so arent active during the day apart from when i train.
Im 188cm( 6ft 1ish) and about 220lbs on waking

Training wise i deffo DONT overtrain...but i dont log it..

For example yesterday i hit shoulders and triceps all in the 8-12rep range apart from drop sets..thats just to failure on drops

3 Working Sets with forced reps on 1st set- Hammer strength shoulder press facing the bench
3 working sets with drop sets - Lateral Raises
3 working sets - Rear Delt flyes
CGBP - 3 working sets
Dumbbell Skullcrushers - 3 working sets
Rope Pushdown - 1 workng set high reps with drop sets.

Any questions ask..on my mums life i'll be truthful..I have NO reason to lie..

Yeah im not in bad shape...but considering i can be on 2.5g of gear and 8iu hgh feel and look the same as when im on 500mg gear it dont make sense..apart from ill be able to stay leaner with the hgh deffo

My aims now and purely to recomp and keep going..i DONT want to be a mass monster..purely going for aesthetics now whilst growing slowly..

I don't want to get flamed...im being honest.

CHEERS GUYS.

J

Ok, so here's a breakdown, if you wanna get bigger, you have to eat more. I know others gave already posted but I will go a bit into detail. Your breakfast, you need about 60 grams of carbs. Add oats and about four egg whites. Meal two, add a sweet potato. Meal three is decent, maybe add some healthy fats in there. Avocado or olive oil. I would up your post workout shake to 35-40 grams protein and then make sure you eat the next meal within an hour an a half. Also, add some kale, broccoli, asparagus, green beans and spinach to your meals. Before bed add a few servings of cottage cheese with some blueberries.

Down regulation is a real thing btw. Enigmatic is spot on there. His cycles are basically what I run but sometimes I keep one compound the same all the way through and switch up orals and other complimentary compounds every month or so.

Hope this is what you were looking for. Try it for a couple weeks and you will grow.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
A pro in my area has told me that he eats big macs or whatever he can just to get calories in that day..sometimes....id say u still need to eat more...a lot more and try to get most of ur protein from food ..actually his cycles look somewhat likes urs...he changes esters or compounds every 6 weeks tho

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Thanks for the replies!
So even if my goals are recomping i still need to eat more?

I didnt realise the receptor stuff was real..so im gonna cruise for a while then start a blast but changing compounds every 4weeks and just do 12weeks with 2weeks clearance then back to a cruise..

So..
250 Pharma Test E, 700Tren A for 4 weeks
250 Pharma Test E 900Npp for 4 weeks
250 Pharma Test E, 200 Tren E, 600mast E for 4weeks..

Then cruise..

Im not familiar with how that will work as i've always thought u should run long esters for longer.....as they'll only just be kicking in by the time i finish.

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
Thanks for the replies!
So even if my goals are recomping i still need to eat more?

I didnt realise the receptor stuff was real..so im gonna cruise for a while then start a blast but changing compounds every 4weeks and just do 12weeks with 2weeks clearance then back to a cruise..

So..
250 Pharma Test E, 700Tren A for 4 weeks
250 Pharma Test E 900Npp for 4 weeks
250 Pharma Test E, 200 Tren E, 600mast E for 4weeks..

Then cruise..

Im not familiar with how that will work as i've always thought u should run long esters for longer.....as they'll only just be kicking in by the time i finish.

like i said before, consider an intense cutting phase for 10-12 weeks. get your bodyfat below 8% you can keep the diet you have now and gradually cut calories down as you lose weight. you'll end up around 200lbs looking 10x better than now then you can consider bulking up staying lean. you can throw in 12.5-20mcg of T3 and the diet will be perfect for cutting.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You want be a bodybuilder or a physique competitor? Try this
3-5 lbs steak tar tar daily as much food you can handle on top of the red meat.
Basic bread and butter bulk cycle Dbol test and deca. Train heavy volume
20n 2 0ff. Did that in 90. had a several month training layoff prior . Moved to az .
Did as I mentioned above went from 230 -295 in about 6 months.
Strength was outstanding and size gains were awesome.
had a gut but I also ended up with over well over 22 inch arms cold .
body was proportionate with lots of muscle to work with.
The eating part was the biggest chore of that way of doing things.
Trained along side many a pro and had no problem burying guys in a w/o.
Probably not practical for you as it won't work if you have fulltime job.
I did not so it was training food rest and sniz. nothing else.
No slin nothing fancy. inj dbol nandralone and some pissy little sten amps.
Promise it's not the drugs down regulation bla bla etc. Training and diet.
mostly diet. Still don't see your stats . Just more drug schemes.
The wrong track for hunting down size. Real size takes real work.
No shortcuts.....T

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
You want be a bodybuilder or a physique competitor? Try this
3-5 lbs steak tar tar daily as much food you can handle on top of the red meat.
Basic bread and butter bulk cycle Dbol test and deca. Train heavy volume
20n 2 0ff. Did that in 90. had a several month training layoff prior . Moved to az .
Did as I mentioned above went from 230 -295 in about 6 months.
Strength was outstanding and size gains were awesome.
had a gut but I also ended up with over well over 22 inch arms cold .
body was proportionate with lots of muscle to work with.
The eating part was the biggest chore of that way of doing things.
Trained along side many a pro and had no problem burying guys in a w/o.
Probably not practical for you as it won't work if you have fulltime job.
I did not so it was training food rest and sniz. nothing else.
No slin nothing fancy. inj dbol nandralone and some pissy little sten amps.
Promise it's not the drugs down regulation bla bla etc. Training and diet.
mostly diet. Still don't see your stats . Just more drug schemes.
The wrong track for hunting down size. Real size takes real work.
No shortcuts.....T

I'd say more a "large" physique competitor bro.
Im 225lbs on waking at 188cm..6ft 1-2ish

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
like i said before, consider an intense cutting phase for 10-12 weeks. get your bodyfat below 8% you can keep the diet you have now and gradually cut calories down as you lose weight. you'll end up around 200lbs looking 10x better than now then you can consider bulking up staying lean. you can throw in 12.5-20mcg of T3 and the diet will be perfect for cutting.

I think I may consider this tbh...but im gonna do this whilst on a cruise dose of gear also just with some HGH

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Ok, so here's a breakdown, if you wanna get bigger, you have to eat more. I know others gave already posted but I will go a bit into detail. Your breakfast, you need about 60 grams of carbs. Add oats and about four egg whites. Meal two, add a sweet potato. Meal three is decent, maybe add some healthy fats in there. Avocado or olive oil. I would up your post workout shake to 35-40 grams protein and then make sure you eat the next meal within an hour an a half. Also, add some kale, broccoli, asparagus, green beans and spinach to your meals. Before bed add a few servings of cottage cheese with some blueberries.

Down regulation is a real thing btw. Enigmatic is spot on there. His cycles are basically what I run but sometimes I keep one compound the same all the way through and switch up orals and other complimentary compounds every month or so.

Hope this is what you were looking for. Try it for a couple weeks and you will grow.

Thanks for the response.
Basically im gonna do 10-12weeks cutting on a cruise dose...

Then ill take into account what you said..up my doses like enigmatic for 12weeks rotating compounds..

And ill aim for 400g Protein, 400g Carbs and 50g Fats on a training day...and on off days just 330g Protein, 225g Carbs, 50g Fats..

As ill be consuming 20g protein during training via pepto pro and 50g protein from my pwo shake as upping it...and carbs will be 150g less as i have 75g during training, 75g post training and 25g pre with my pre workout..so if i remove that i can use the same diet day in day out..just off days i remove the pre/post/intra nutrition.

Sound good?

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
I think I may consider this tbh...but im gonna do this whilst on a cruise dose of gear also just with some HGH

cutting while cruising may not be ideal. catabolic effects of diet and cardio will cause too much muscle loss. consider cutting while on blast but start lower on dosages then gradually ramp up while calories gradually come down. blast HCG at the end of cycle then go on PCT or cruise while upping calories.
cycle:
week 1-3
tren ace 50mg eod
eq 600mg/week
test prop 50 mg eod
primo 400mg/week
gh 4iu
t3 12.5mcg eod
adex 1mg Mon/thur

week 4-6
tren ace 75mg eod
eq 600mg/week
test prop 75mg eod
primo 600mg/week
gh 4iu
t3 20mcg eod
adex 1mg mon/thur

week 7-9
tren ace 100mg eod
eq 600mg
test prop 100mg eod
primo 600mg/week
gh 4iu
t3 20mcg ed
adex 1mg mon/thur

week 10-12
primo 600mg/week(week 10 only)
test suspension 50mg ed
mast prop 100mg eod
winstrol suspension 50mg ed
proviron 25mg 2 x day
adex 1mg eod
gh 4iu
t3 20mcg ed
hcg 500iu eod (week 11-12)

week 13-16
clomid 50mg/day
gh 4iu
slin 10iu Pwo with creatine

or you can cruise for 4-6 weeks(week 13-18) on test 200-300mg with increased food intake then do another simpler blast like test/deca for 8 weeks.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Understand myo...but if ive not had a proper break..and i've not gained in ages...i think a good cruise might be worth it first?

My last bloods were fine but ive not come off or had a PROPER cruise/off period in probs 2years or so...

I havent gained anything in over a year...even now im on 1.5g Test...700NPP and 8iu HYGE ed..

OR...i could use Primo instead of tren e..

First pic is from other day..
2vru69c.jpg

2nd pic is from October 2011!!!!!! i HAVENT CHANGED
n3rpcy.jpg

CRUISE time and maybe work on maintaining what i have? Then start cutting on a cycle like you recommend

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Just done up a diet for my cruise period..did this by looking at the not gaining sticky on anasci..said aim for 50-60g fat...adequate protein..i was only on 280g protein before so this should work better...carbs are moderate

Not sure how id improve it for my blast...just increase carbs im guessing?

Let me know what you think

Cruising Diet..

9am – 1.5Scoops Whey Isolate, Super Greens, 3g Omega 3, 2g CLA ( 35 Protein, 5g Fat) – drink this, shower, prep meals etc
10.30am – 250g Chicken Breast, 2 whole eggs. (65g Protein, 15g fat)
1.00pm – 250g Chicken Breast, 50g carbs from Sweet potato ( 50g pro, 50g carbs)
3.30pm – 250g XLean Steak Mince, 50g Carbs from Rice. (50g pro, 50g carbs, 12g fats)

Train 5/5.30pm ish and sip on 25g protein from pepto pro, 75g carbs from vitargo, 5g creatine. (75g carbs, 25g pro)
PWO – 70g Protein from Whey Isolate, 70g Maltodextrin (70g pro, 60g carbs)

PWO Meal – 45mins – 1hr post PWO shake – 250g Chicken Breast, 300g white potato, organic honey ( 50g pro, 70g carbs)
Pre Bed Meal – Either 250g Steak Mince and 1 Whole Egg or – 3Scoops Protein Blend and 1.5tbsp EVOO + 3g Omega 3, 2g CLA
( 60g pro, 25g fats)

Totals = 400g Protein, 300g carbs, 60g Fats

Non Training Day Intra + PWO Meal removed and replaced with 1 Scoop Whey Protein, 1 large banana.
Totals = 330g Protein, 200g Carbs, 60g Fats

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
I had the exact same issue and was discussing those with guys on anoter board. I Have been at a constant high dose for a couple of years and I truly believe that my body just got used to it. I coincidentally just got injured two weeks ago and had a surgery last week, so I am on cruise for maybe two months or more.

Afterward, I am going to give my body frequent breaks and adhere to a blast and cruise protocol, which I believe will allow me to begin making progress, again. I did things stupidly and during two blasts earlier this year, made zero progress and then got injured. Lessons learned.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
bumping this...had some time off....cruised for 10weeks...then took 8weeks off aas...

Aiming for a large physique competitor look..

Protein wise im gonna aim for 400-450ish for a few months to see if that helps...

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I have a feeling from reading that you feel like you have covered your bases and you've just "maxed out your potential" for lack of a better term...I don't know what the secret is...I max out around 220 and I'm 6'2" but I stuck to pretty basic compounds and cycles...I can't figure out if what sets others above is due to genetics, superior magic combo of training and diet, better gear, or a combination of all three........so, maybe try deep tissue massage or acupuncture to allow for more size...or more gh and slin...and more protein of course....you kind of look bigger in 2011 to me actually

I hope switching it up works for you tho, interested to find out

Last edited:

STP

Nov 27, 2013
I used to have this problem too until I actually started cruising