©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sweedish Man Arrested for being to Muscular

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Swedish court jails muscular steroid dealer after his honed body aroused police suspicions - Europe - World - The Independent

A muscle-bound man has been jailed for using and selling steroids after officers saw his “unusually large” physique in the street and acted on their suspicions.

After finding nearly 20,000 pills and various bottles of performance enhancing drugs at his apartment, police in Malmo, Sweden, accused him of doping and dealing the banned substances.

Although in court he admitted to using several of the steroids himself, the man denied any intention of selling them, Swedish English-language news website The Local revealed.

But the court found against the defendant after officers discovered 150,000 kronor (£16,000) in his apartment and text messages that showed he had been in contact with potential buyers.

Officials sentenced him to one year and nine months in prison.

A woman, who also lived in the two-room apartment but denied any involvement in dealing the substances, was also jailed by the court for 18 months.

The case follows that of another muscular man who was hauled in for steroid testing in April this year, according to The Local.

Police on that occasion were warned by Sweden’s Justice Ombudsman that big muscles are not sufficient grounds for arrest or to suspect someone of taking performance enhancing drugs.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That is nuts - are they going to start arresting people for buying to much powder baby formula next?
Could be a coke dealer

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
This is nuts. Talk about a constitutional rights violation. But, it's Sweden, not the U.S. I'm surprised that the citizens of Sweden allowed this. I thought Sweden was kinda lax with everything, but I guess not. I couldn't imagine being arrested just for the fact that I was a muscular guy. That's worse than China I would think, right? how can the citizens of Sweden allowed this to go on? its bullshit, completely f**ked up.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Judge"How do you plead to the charge of being too muscular Sven?"
Fucking Guilty Baby!

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
I'd be a millionaire if it happened in the U.S. imagine this happening in L.A.? Lol, the media would go batshit.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I want to be huge so they dont have to put there fingers on my wrist to check my pause. Just watch my vains jump