©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tb500

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
So I decided to run some TB500 for the first time. I wanted to try this stuff out for the minor aches and pains that come with getting older. I had no specific injury, just normal achy joints and slight mobility loss in some movements.

I'm coming up on dose 5 of my saturation run. 2mg every 3 days for the next 4-6 weeks. After that....I will taper down to 2mg every 7 days....then reassess and see how far I can stretch that out.

I just had to post that I can see a big difference already. It actually feels like I'm 2 weeks in of running an NPP cycle as I could really see a difference when I ran that compound.

Just the last couple of days....I've noticed major improvements with my knees and elbows. I'm not having to warm them up as much before my gym time....although I'm still doing it to be safe.

Didn't know what to expect going into this....but honestly I'm thoroughly impressed!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Pretty interesting compound...

I fight with knee issues from time to time if I go a bit overboard and have always been intrigued.

Following along to see how it plays out.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Pretty interesting compound...

I fight with knee issues from time to time if I go a bit overboard and have always been intrigued.

Following along to see how it plays out.
Same here. My aches and pains come from constantly trying to beat my logbook in the gym.....and not deloading when I should be......always thinking I can eek another week out.

So just some inflammation and overuse at times.

I research anything before I try it....and this shows a lot of promise across the board.

I will update again in about a week when I have roughly 2 more doses in.

Most of the stuff I read recommended 5mg a week for 6 weeks for saturation...then 2mg a week afterwards to maintain. But I've read of others having success after the loading phase going as long as 10 days between maintenance doses.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Is this a permanent repair or only good for a period of time relevant to treatment? Anti inflammatory? What's it doing?

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Is this a permanent repair or only good for a period of time relevant to treatment? Anti inflammatory? What's it doing?
I think it and BP-157 can be a permanent treatment for an acute injury once it has healed.

But for constant relief from the repeated daily damage we do in the gym....I think the TB is recommended to be taken for as long as you want some added relief.

So I figure use that...or eliminate what is causing it....and even though I'm as careful as I can be in the gym....its just the inevitable nature of us guys who like to push things.

But just aging brings its own little aches and pains....so this is what I'm using it for.

As I said....once I'm through with the saturation dose....I'm going to see how far apart I can space the maintenance doses!

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014

It does have anti inflammatory benefits. Cell healing along with tendon and ligament repair. As mentioned paired with BPC157 it 100% helps injuries heal a lot faster.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Most people I know who have used this think it's a miracle drug for recovery/injuries. Please keep me updated as I plan to use tb-500 myself. I was planning 2mg eod but if your cycle carries on working I may do it every 3 days.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Most people I know who have used this think it's a miracle drug for recovery/injuries. Please keep me updated as I plan to use tb-500 myself. I was planning 2mg eod but if your cycle carries on working I may do it every 3 days.

No problem.

I actually could feel some benefits going into the 3rd dose. Just getting out of bed in the morning.....no more feeling of being "kinked up" because I may have slept in the wrong position.

I think yesterday was day #6 of my E3D protocol. SO I am about halfway through the saturation phase.

Then I am going to 2mg every 7 days and assess how I feel. Considering it's half-life...I think we may even be able to get by with 2mg every 10 days with no issues.

We will see!

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I experienced similar results. TB-500 and BPC-157 are definitely the best things for injuries. Do you think you will ever try BPC? I have always used them together so not sure which is better.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I experienced similar results. TB-500 and BPC-157 are definitely the best things for injuries. Do you think you will ever try BPC? I have always used them together so not sure which is better.

I would definitely use it if I even have an acute injury that I need to take care of.

TB-500 is best for general aches and pains...and you can inject anywhere as it goes Systemic.

BB-157 is best used for a specific injury...and you want to spot inject as close to that injured place as possible.

kcs

Dec 14, 2012
i have multiinstability in my left shoulder and it is constantly hurting. i thought about trying tb500 out and see if that would help with the pain. anyone try it out for this condition?

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
i have multiinstability in my left shoulder and it is constantly hurting. i thought about trying tb500 out and see if that would help with the pain. anyone try it out for this condition?
Have you had any scans done of the area.

Like I said earlier.....I'm doing it just for the general aches, pains, and inflammation that comes from years of trying to beat my logbook.

I'm on dose #8 of my saturation dose tomorrow, and this stuff is working remarkably well.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
So today marks shot #9 of my saturation phase. After this I will have one more in 3 days....then move to a maintenance phase of once per 7 days and see how it goes.

So far....still really impressed. Not much to compare it to other than its similiar to running a small dose of Deca. (Maybe 200mg weekly). Or even small doses of GH as I always felt good on that.

General aches and pains are gone and just feel good in general.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I am going to pick some of this up myself. Been having issues with my knees.

JDiesel911

Mar 29, 2018
I've been considering this also, I just turned 40 and the body aches a lot more than it used to