©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

33,000 dead so far....

P

pincrusher

the one amazing thing that they are talking about is how there were no large animals killed by the tsunami. they believe that these animals such as elephants, tigers, monkeys etc. have a 6th sense that they knew it was coming and sought higher ground before it hit.

P

pincrusher

i cant understand why india is refusing any outside help though? pride is great but it can be bad if taken to extremes and i think india is doing just that right now :(

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
the one amazing thing that they are talking about is how there were no large animals killed by the tsunami. they believe that these animals such as elephants, tigers, monkeys etc. have a 6th sense that they knew it was coming and sought higher ground before it hit.
Funny you mentioned it, I heard the same...As i am from South Africa, I noticed something as well 2 days before the tsumani....My whole house was litterly CRAWLING with ants....never encountered this before...makes you think eh?

W

wolfyEVH

USA increased their aid from 35 million to 350 million........Britain is 80 million (i think) and the UN jumped from 500 million to 800 million. Plus I can't imagine how many millions that american citizens (as well as the rest of the world) are going to be donating along with clothing.