©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Herbal relief from Tren sides!

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Found a great herbal remedy for those hellishly wonderful Tren sides. Marijuana! Yep, who woulda thought? Laughing rather than angry, not as much anxiety, even the hideous night sweats. Truthfully it doesn't do anything to stop the sweating, they just don't seem as serious when you're stoned. Luckily I satisfy the munchies with chicken and tuna.
Aww man, I'm just kidding about all that! Right????

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I don't think it matters its still a recreational drug regardless and board rule #7 says no talk about rec drugs. I'm sure one of the mods will eventually see this and clarify it

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Or maybe he uses it legally as medicine. I don't smoke marijuana but its pretty crazy how much things have changed in this country on that topic. Even the NFL is considering allowing players to take it for medicinal use.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Or maybe he uses it legally as medicine. I don't smoke marijuana but its pretty crazy how much things have changed in this country on that topic. Even the NFL is considering allowing players to take it for medicinal use.

Seriously?

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I think for the modirators this topic is becoming a "grey" area due to it being leagal in some states. I think alcohol is far worse for your body. I have a relative who workes at a legal store here in CA, most of the customers are in for anxiety and other disorders of that kind. Apparently it really helps them, I for one get drug tested way to much, so I cant say, if I did I would lose my job on the spot.

JackMo- great job stay clean Bro!! I have had some struggles with booze before. Hated it!! glad its over