©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone consider laser hair removal?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I got a price quote for $420 a session or $2300 for a package of 6 sesions for all the hair on my head to be removed. after the 6th session all touch ups are free.

think I should do it?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Not a bad deal. But why would you want all your hair removed? Are you already going bald?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
healthfreak said:
Not a bad deal. But why would you want all your hair removed? Are you already going bald?

I got a reciding hairline, and its starting to thin in the back.this is not steroid related, this has been a problem for years. I used to have long hair but I would have to wear a hat, I just was sick of pretending so I shaved it all off and take a razzor to it everyday. I was thinking of how nice it would be to never have to shave again and never has that 5-o-clock shadow.

I got really thinking about it when I cut my head shaving today.that really sucks

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mr.nitrofish said:
I got a price quote for $420 a session or $2300 for a package of 6 sesions for all the hair on my head to be removed. after the 6th session all touch ups are free.

think I should do it?
No.. give me the $2300 and I'll shave your q-ball for a lifetime.