©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My adventure begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
How's your run going bro...Interested in hearing your progress so far.....

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
That's a simple bread and butter cycle, you will do well with it. Have fun:)

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
How's your run going bro...Interested in hearing your progress so far.....

I am totally psyched. Chest has been stubborn, but my Delts have never been bigger. On every single workout I'm hitting new maximums. Body parts are recovering in one day (half the usual time), and I've gained about 10 pounds. Just finished week 5. Got crazy this week and on Wednesday I hit the gym twice (second time was unplanned) and was still so aggressive i went apeshit on the punching bag...lol

There doesnt seem to be a forum on this site for posting pictures; otherwise, I'd try and upload some 5 week progress pix.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I used to run hcg 250iu a week during cycle and i think it killed my gains and gave me acne cause second time around I didnt use till pct and gains were huge and no acne. Maybe per person it's totally different IMO . Dex kills my strength to the pussy level.. So screw that.lol

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I used to run hcg 250iu a week during cycle and i think it killed my gains and gave me acne cause second time around I didnt use till pct and gains were huge and no acne. Maybe per person it's totally different IMO . Dex kills my strength to the pussy level.. So screw that.lol

250 iu really isnt very much....of course, I'm almost 53, so maybe i need a bigger boot kicking my balls.... I'm taking 800 iu/wk, and so far, so fucking good....

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
OK, I realize this is not crazy (esp. for you guys using SEOs)...BUT....I just had my partner measure my arm...I've added one and one-quarter inches in FIVE WEEKS.

Damn, I'm pissing myself I'm so psyched....

Status
Not open for further replies.