©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Back Surgery

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Just wanted to give an update that I finally started back in the gym this week! I'm glad to finally be back in there lifting weight. I'm taking it easy and doing 12-15 reps and lot of machines. Let me tell you I am sore!!! But it's a good muscle sore not a back pain sore, actually I haven't had any additional pain in the lower back and actually think I have less pain. I am also working with a new physical therapist that is very sports related and actually used to be the PT and Strength coach for OU. He really seems to know his shit compared to the last guy I went to.

That's great to hear; kind of a long road following this, but glad you're back lifting weights.

-s

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Thanks fellas its been nice being back in the gym, definitely has cut down on my stress and just feel all around better. Worked out every day this week so its going pretty good. My hips were real sore from walking 2 miles on the treadmill (I had screws put in my iliac so that area is tight), but it only really lasted a day or so and am doing stretches for them. Hopefully soon it wont be so damn hard to put on my socks and shoes.