©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Merry christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Lol

are you Serious?

No it's not mine, but if it was and I knew you I would. If you can work on getting a script from a doctor. Then you can have it, then it would be yours. No money needed just a hand out to good bros. But no it's not available to me.

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
No sir I'm not

Are you a rep for all these companies you post pics of? Just curious.

Not a seller, I legally get my own gear. I don't understand, lol. I'm just simply putting pictures on this board because I figured members would want to see and know about different things on the black market. I would take offense to anyone asking me to distribute these items. That would make me a dealer. I don't knock sources because I believe it should be legal. These fat punks who are law makers screw us up. But yet we have congressmen buying cocaine, getting 1 year probation and 250.00 fine and still hold his seat in congress. I'm not one of those punks. I never been on a board and work crazy hours each week, in my field I never know when I will be working until days end. I had to go through the low T loop hold so I can be stress free at my job. No I'm not a source thread or board threat. If me posting pictures is causing a problem please let me know. My friends, are pros or national status. I've been around and connected to the right people and luckly have a family and a great job. So please don't take me as a threat.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
:DIn no way do I consider you a threat! I was simply joking when I asked the question, guess I forgot to include my smiley face:

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Cool

:DIn no way do I consider you a threat! I was simply joking when I asked the question, guess I forgot to include my smiley face:

Thanks brother. Well I've been asked why I post pic, but I heard they do this on boards. Plus if you search a product it may also bring you to this website, which may lead to more members. Infact Alin, one of my guys may have some of your gear. your name rings a bell. Anyway, TTYL.

Much Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.