©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Milk

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
speaking as a man that's done a little time, and brother still is. I think milk is major factor of dudes locked up getting big. The dudes that smash milk usually 1% (lowfat) and workout get a lot bigger than the guys who don't drink milk. A lot bigger. Just have to watch the fat, so avoid the whole milk stick with 1%, 1/2, or skim. Thats just my opinion though

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Andrew said:
I was just re-reading Super Squats, How to Gain 30 Pounds of Muscle in 6 Weeks by Randall J. Strossen in preparation for today's squats. And he sure pushes the milk. He says its fantastic in conjunction with squats for growing muslce. I currently don't drink much milk. Does anybody else love or hate milk for their growth programs?

I love MILK..the taste,,and loaded in protein. MAKES GREAT protein shakes.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Wow, way to bump an ancient thread. I see no problem drinking milk if you can handle it. One of the old-school ways to get big was to down a gallon of milk per day.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
i use powdered nonfat make it 1an a half times as strong

No problem bumping an old thread. I personally stick with unsweetened almond milk added to my protein shakes and egg white smoothies. If I do drink milk its usually on a day that I tend to devour some girl scout cookies or something else on my cheat days. Not to keen on powdered milk for some reason.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wow, way to bump an ancient thread. I see no problem drinking milk if you can handle it. One of the old-school ways to get big was to down a gallon of milk per day.

The GOMAD diet. Man, my system can tolerate lots of dairy, but that much freakin milk consistently would be insane. I will say one time i did pound a half gallon of chocolate milk per day for a few weeks and gained like 6 lbs.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I go through close to a gallon of 1% a day. Me and the middle-eastern guy at the quickie mart are bros....always in there getting milk.

FYI fuck lotto players making me wait in line as they play 12 numbers!!! I just want to buy my fuckin milk and go home.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I love milk. Whole milk. I grew up on milk. Lots of it.

But I will say I feel better when I don't drink it. Skin is better too, much less acne. Digestion is better.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well I think milk is awesome for building strength and size. No not dieting strength and size. My initiation to real iron at 16-17 was the luck of being sent away for being a problem child. Landed in a school in central wis of 300 students.
The coach was a long time power lifter. He showed me the way to the squat rack
and heavy iron. He also showed me how to eat to lay down that muscle.
I lived in the middle of dairyland . He told me eat all the farm meats etc in copius
amts. He also told me hit the milk house and drink all you can stand. I was lucky
I loved that Milk 2 hours out of the cow. Well started my junior year at 128lbs
went home for christmas at 180 same waist size. Squatted 3 x a week and
stayed with basics. Something was magic for me and I think it was the
6-7 gallons of raw milk weekly . Awesome shit . Easy and result producing.
Not so much milk now as I'm older but do know milk is good .... T