©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bicep shot/crazy arm pain

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Hey guys, I just need someone to reassure me here....I gave a shot 1.5 cc test cyp 200 mg via a 25g in my bicep tonight (inner head), aspirated (Ok there) but the pain in my elbow and shoulder is pretty fucking intense. I am assuming I may have just hit a nerve...feel a little light-headed, [update: its getting worse] but nothing I cant deal with. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Is this the first time injecting into your bicep? The first time I did, I was in pain for three days. I couldn't even lift a pencil without wincing in pain.

At first, I used a 25ga x 1" now I use a 29ga x 1" slin pin. It’s only 1cc max, but if it’s more than 1cc I need, then I will inject into my other bicep and/or delts as well.

I hardly feel any pain anymore. It sounds like you possibly hit a nerve, but if it’s the first time injecting into your bicep, it’s probably that.

Give it a few days and I am sure you will be fine.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Hey guys, I just need someone to reassure me here....I gave a shot 1.5 cc test cyp 200 mg via a 25g in my bicep tonight (inner head), aspirated (Ok there) but the pain in my elbow and shoulder is pretty fucking intense. I am assuming I may have just hit a nerve...feel a little light-headed, [update: its getting worse] but nothing I cant deal with. Any thoughts?

Update?

I think you should be alright, sounds like first time blues.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Thanks for asking...I'm perfectly fine now, but I think I'm going to lay off pinning my biceps. I took my blood pressure on that arm later that night, and it hurt like HELL....now, its so 'normal' i forgot I even posted this.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Prob a 5/8 25 g is better unless you got inch thick skin
Lotta nerves deep in bicep that go to arm. Try heat pad or cloth if not feeling great

Nevermind I see normal above
Lol

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
I tried pinning both of my biceps a couple of times over a year ago and was never able to do it without extreme pain and inflammation that lasted for days after. It's just not worth it for me. There are plenty of other spots to use.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
For some reason my outer bicep head is more sensitive to things like this vs the inner head.

Did you massage it well post inject? I would think that if you hit a nerve you would have known at the time of pinning

Glad you feel better, bro

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Pinned my biceps for the first time in like 8 years about a week ago- today was the first day I was able to work them out at all-

I used 1/2" slin pin and did 1ml in each inner head- fuck they were pretty tender even till today... They looked soft and puffy.. Lost all definition till a out yesterday. I forgot how bad the bis hurt the first time after a long period of not doing them. I couldn't even straighten out my arms for a few days.

I'm going to keep up on it and maybe only do a half ml in each for a month or so till they get used to it again

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Maybe cause my chest is shit, but I'm pussy to do my chest- calves, fuck that I need to walk!

I don't even like doing glutes, it's hard to reach and use both hands.. It's fucking awkward.. I'm all about the quads then glutes then bis

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Maybe cause my chest is shit, but I'm pussy to do my chest- calves, fuck that I need to walk!

I don't even like doing glutes, it's hard to reach and use both hands.. It's fucking awkward.. I'm all about the quads then glutes then bis

Hey enig, my chest is nothing to write home about, but I found that using a 25g, my pecs are actually the easiest and most painless of all....

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'll be honest. The first time I pinned biceps years ago, I was nervous as hell. I was surprised how easy it was. Anyplace with no scar tissues is nice lol