©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are UK users doing now?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Wondered whether people are still ordering through the mail, given that the rules changed and Customs will now seize even personal-use amounts? Is it worth the risk? Has anyone tried recently and got their parcel through okay?

I had a $600 order, but it now seems too risky to go mail order with no guarantee you won't lose your money. Or am I being too cautious?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Wondered whether people are still ordering through the mail, given that the rules changed and Customs will now seize even personal-use amounts? Is it worth the risk? Has anyone tried recently and got their parcel through okay?

I had a $600 order, but it now seems too risky to go mail order with no guarantee you won't lose your money. Or am I being too cautious?

What do you think all the US guys have been doing for years?

The risk is upto you. I would never want to say what to do. But me personally... I have a parcel coming this Tues so thats where I stand :) Although my parcel is getting sent from inside the UK ;)

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
What do you think all the US guys have been doing for years?

The risk is upto you. I would never want to say what to do. But me personally... I have a parcel coming this Tues so thats where I stand :) Although my parcel is getting sent from inside the UK ;)

True, it merely puts us in the same boat as the US boys now. Just takes a bit of getting used to the fact you could lose your order after years of getting the stuff through trouble-free.

Obviously it's different with a UK parcel because it won't be going through customs, so I can't imagine there'll be any problem. Good on you for finding a mail order UK supplier, because I haven't managed that yet. Hope it turns out to be good stuff. It's a problem because I've just started at a new gym and I always like to get my face known a bit over a few months before I start asking people about supplying gear. Hmm, problems problems...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
True, it merely puts us in the same boat as the US boys now. Just takes a bit of getting used to the fact you could lose your order after years of getting the stuff through trouble-free.

Obviously it's different with a UK parcel because it won't be going through customs, so I can't imagine there'll be any problem. Good on you for finding a mail order UK supplier, because I haven't managed that yet. Hope it turns out to be good stuff. It's a problem because I've just started at a new gym and I always like to get my face known a bit over a few months before I start asking people about supplying gear. Hmm, problems problems...

Problem solved ;)