©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bicep shot/crazy arm pain

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
I hate pinning biceps, dont even do it anymore
Seems like every time I do it, I hit a fucking nerve

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
For some reason my outer bicep head is more sensitive to things like this vs the inner head.

Did you massage it well post inject? I would think that if you hit a nerve you would have known at the time of pinning

Glad you feel better, bro

Interesting. For me It is the opposite. If I inject the inner Bi (side closest to the body) Its TIGHT and feels like I have done 100 reps after only just a few. Even to relax and straighten it properly is difficult. :p

Now the outer for me is like butter. Seems to not be near as "tight" feeling. Still some pain of course but not like the inside

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Interesting. For me It is the opposite. If I inject the inner Bi (side closest to the body) Its TIGHT and feels like I have done 100 reps after only just a few. Even to relax and straighten it properly is difficult. :p

Now the outer for me is like butter. Seems to not be near as "tight" feeling. Still some pain of course but not like the inside

That is interesting rAJ. Right now I am doing a bicep syntherol run and my inner bi's stay soft and the outer head wants to "knot up" and get stiff/ tight even after massaging that muscle really good.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
That is interesting rAJ. Right now I am doing a bicep syntherol run and my inner bi's stay soft and the outer head wants to "knot up" and get stiff/ tight even after massaging that muscle really good.

Try pinning after you workout, then foam roll and/or massage. Made a world of difference for me.