©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone feel like they just dont respond well to hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Here's a couple pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Maybe I missed your diet in this thread. My gut instinct says your need to eat more. I mean shoveling it in every 2 or 3 hours..and the right kinds of food. If you haven't posted up a diet, I don't think anyone here can give you any concrete advice.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Maybe I missed your diet in this thread. My gut instinct says your need to eat more. I mean shoveling it in every 2 or 3 hours..and the right kinds of food. If you haven't posted up a diet, I don't think anyone here can give you any concrete advice.

You didn't "miss" the diet. He has been asked several times for it.
I wondering at this point if he is trolling?

CG

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
sorry no troll here fellas. diet is currently fish, meat, egg whites a main protein source. breads, rice, pasta, cereal, fruit as main carb sources and nuts, evoo, pb for main fat sources. diet isnt perfect tho, ill go off track, especially when trying to add mass. i shoot for 50g pro, 35-40 carbs and 25 fats per meal, eating 5 times a day usually

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm curious, how much has your strength changed since you've started to use gear?

How old are your pics?

Also another point- if that's your diet on a perfect day, IMO I would say that's more like a maintenance diet- I'd think if your having a hard time gaining your probable want to bump up your calories quite a bit. Without doing the math, I think that's around ~2900 calories. And assuming that's your diet on a good day then you're really short changing yourself.

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I'm curious, how much has your strength changed since you've started to use gear?

How old are your pics?

Also another point- if that's your diet on a perfect day, IMO I would say that's more like a maintenance diet- I'd think if your having a hard time gaining your probable want to bump up your calories quite a bit. Without doing the math, I think that's around ~2900 calories. And assuming that's your diet on a good day then you're really short changing yourself.

well when i say go off track, i mean i eat more than normal lol. those pics were taken this morning. and strength has went up, but nothing mind blowing

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What cycles and brands have you ran-

When you say you haven't seen much strength gain almost makes me think it could be the gear or doses?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
i take it im allowed to post sources, since you asked. if not i apologize mods. anyhow ive used spartan labs, arl, fast muscle and currently using a guy i know who is private/limited in who he deals with

ive run test/tren, test only, test/deca/dbol. test/tren was my best run, leaned up nicely but no real mass gains. highest mg per week was a little over a gram

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well at 2,900 (or if you use 35g carbs - 2,825kcal) no wonder you aren't gaining size. I hate using myself as an example, but we are close in age but I am 5'2" and about 165lbs and eating 4,000kcals+... The result, I went from sickly 120lbs in November of last year to now, 165lbs.

Get consistent. Do not miss a meal for two years straight. Do not miss a day of training for two years straight. If you aren't growing, eat more...and do that every damn day like fucking clockwork. If after two years you haven't added some serious size, then talk about being a non-responder, but right now it is all in your diet and training.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well at 2,900 (or if you use 35g carbs - 2,825kcal) no wonder you aren't gaining size. I hate using myself as an example, but we are close in age but I am 5'2" and about 165lbs and eating 4,000kcals+... The result, I went from sickly 120lbs in November of last year to now, 165lbs.

Get consistent. Do not miss a meal for two years straight. Do not miss a day of training for two years straight. If you aren't growing, eat more...and do that every damn day like fucking clockwork. If after two years you haven't added some serious size, then talk about being a non-responder, but right now it is all in your diet and training.

:yeahthat:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Respect the brutal honesty atom. You may very well be right, I've just always been afraid of getting fat. I was chubby as a teen so....

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
The other thing is you probably don't need to be doing super and drop sets at this point. I would focus on progression above all else in your training. Every week you should strive to at least beat your reps from the previous session, if not add a little more weight.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I want to hear a lil about your training style.

Cause even at those low calories you should still be seeing some gains. I want to guess just by looking at your pics- that you're not lifting heavy/ intensely enough.

The reason I say this is- if you were lifting like a mad man and eating the diet you are then you would have a more cut and full look. I can see some vascularity in your arms but in you shoulders, lats and chest look almost untrained. As if you're not lifting heavy enough to induce the "lifter" look.

I'm really not trying to be a dick and god knows I don't look great by any means I am really just trying to eliminate different variables in order to pin point what could be going wrong.

Post up your typical routine as far as day you lift and what your style is- how many sets and reps and how close to max you come to in each rep.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Diets huge for sure. Hormones need cholesterol to preform so maybe after a blood test we can help pin point it down.I just can't see someone doing a gram or more not responding. Thanks Ib

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
your using real serious gear. some people have to run "higher" doses but not necc high doses. its impossible not to respond, else you wouldn't have any muscle mass. at all, hence why even women get bigger bc they do have anabolic/androgen receptors.

my offseason after this show will be eating like this 6-7 meals
80-100g protein
100-150g carbs
fat is whatever

if you cant grow by eating like that (will be running serious compounds) then youre dead or not lifting. If you want to get big, eat and train. no excuses. if you don't have the chemicals in you that joe blow does, then your training and diet can be the same either.

Status
Not open for further replies.