©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone feel like they just dont respond well to hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Well I guess I just gotta stop worrying about holding some extra fat and eat lol. I really have a hard time with this concept tho especially with beach season approaching :(

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I want to hear a lil about your training style.

Cause even at those low calories you should still be seeing some gains. I want to guess just by looking at your pics- that you're not lifting heavy/ intensely enough.

The reason I say this is- if you were lifting like a mad man and eating the diet you are then you would have a more cut and full look. I can see some vascularity in your arms but in you shoulders, lats and chest look almost untrained. As if you're not lifting heavy enough to induce the "lifter" look.

I'm really not trying to be a dick and god knows I don't look great by any means I am really just trying to eliminate different variables in order to pin point what could be going wrong.

Post up your typical routine as far as day you lift and what your style is- how many sets and reps and how close to max you come to in each rep.

I really don't think those are the best pics tbh. I'm no freak but I'm no average looking joe either. But i want the honesty from everyone so I'm not trying to be a prick here.

Anyway I currently do a four day split. 2-3 exercises per muscle and 8-15 reps but mostly 8-10. I go to failure or close to it then perform an added intensity set after to totally reach failure. I do 2-3 of these sets per exercise. So each muscle is getting 6 total sets to failure

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I really don't think those are the best pics tbh. I'm no freak but I'm no average looking joe either. But i want the honesty from everyone so I'm not trying to be a prick here.

Anyway I currently do a four day split. 2-3 exercises per muscle and 8-15 reps but mostly 8-10. I go to failure or close to it then perform an added intensity set after to totally reach failure. I do 2-3 of these sets per exercise. So each muscle is getting 6 total sets to failure

I mean sounds like your training is sufficient to be seen gains for sure, obviously some respond better to some styles of lifting rather than others. But sounds like your at least in a good mind set about lifting.

Like IB said, maybe a blood panel might show something that we can't pinpoint otherwise.

Also a few other questions-

What is your post workout meal/ meals and drinks like? And when exactly do you take them?

Also do you drink or party at all and how is your rest and sleep while trying to bulk?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
From what I've read so far, it's your diet. Actually plan and pack your meals for each day. If you try to eat your macros on the fly, it will be extremely difficult.

Also, if you're bulking do t be scared to get a lil fluffy around the belly. You can still have visible abs with some fluff.

Also, get those carbs on up there 60-80g per meal. Eat 6x daily EVERYDAY! Good clean carbs too. Oats, sweet potatoe, etc

If you really want to see dedication, watch Kai greenes YouTube video where he discusses meal planning. This is the best way to eat accurately.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012

personally i lift harder than this. i do around 4-5 excercises with no less than 3 sets per. this allows for size and density.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
What a mature thread. I say that because immaturity in the game has guys immediately blaming the gear.

It could be gear and dose related, but I sure appreciate the fact that you guys try to rule out everything else out first. In my experience 90% of complaints like this are not gear related beyond dosages.

Allbeef

Absolutely. Hell look at it this way bro, MOST of the guys that can't gain turn to gear. Why? Because they don't have diet, training and/or rest in place and they figure they need to get on something. So, they go on gear like this magic crap's going to happen and the results are still crap.."Must be the gear!" is what they yell next. Ridiculous.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
sorry no troll here fellas. diet is currently fish, meat, egg whites a main protein source. breads, rice, pasta, cereal, fruit as main carb sources and nuts, evoo, pb for main fat sources. diet isnt perfect tho, ill go off track, especially when trying to add mass. i shoot for 50g pro, 35-40 carbs and 25 fats per meal, eating 5 times a day usually

All kidding aside, this isn't a diet. This is a list of what may be in your kitchen. So since diet isn't going to happen lets just go by the facts that can be seen.

You pics look smooth. The only clean looking body part is calves. I'm guessing you can still pinch 1/4 inch there?
But more importantly is the build. You have much stronger arms than a chest and (front delts), delt caps. This is a clear indication your arming your "bar" grips. Start widening your grip on the bar in ALL bar workouts. This will incorperate much more of the supporting muscles and inturn build more flesh. Your back and abbs look smooth. You must start doing your primary lifts. Deads, squats, bent over rows, standing militarys.

Look this is the only thing I can help you with because you refuse to table what you eat. NUTRIENT TIMING in fucking huge! But a laundry list of whats in your fridge ain't cutting it.
How you prime-
How you feed-
How you recover-
How you start the motor in the morning-
These aren't small thing.........they are everything!

Not a shot across the bow but I don't think you know enough to have a proper frame of refferance and thats why this is so vage.

1- correct your workout structure and form
2-correct your diet
3-correct the intensity you train
4-go to anavar ONLY.
5- Stay at Anasci and learn how to achieve your goals-

If we could get you on trach you could gain more in three months time than the last two years.......I PROMISE!

You are nowhere close to your natty limits. Not even close friend.
CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Anavar only? This is different, any reason just curious?

Omega, really hit it on the head. Plus it really doesn't run the clock on your system. You only have so many good cycles you can run in your life before ya just burn it all up and the shit don't work as good any more. But hey, what do I know?

No offence OK?:action-smiley-054:
But I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS THREAD!

After I took the time to post things. Constructive/helpful things that can truly help you all you fucking ask about is anavar?

God damn I wish it was just that easy! "Take gear, get huge"

CG is out of here--------------> WOOSH

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
CG I'm not disrespects you bro. That's the thing that really stood out to me is all. Nothing personal

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Omega, really hit it on the head. Plus it really doesn't run the clock on your system. You only have so many good cycles you can run in your life before ya just burn it all up and the shit don't work as good any more. But hey, what do I know?

No offence OK?:action-smiley-054:
But I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS THREAD!

After I took the time to post things. Constructive/helpful things that can truly help you all you fucking ask about is anavar?

God damn I wish it was just that easy! "Take gear, get huge"

CG is out of here--------------> WOOSH

LoL.... We're not used to seeing these kind of threads here but I don't think he's bull shitting- just hasn't been in the game long enough to have a descent grasp of how it all works.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I wanted to add that I have a legit reason that I don't dead lift or squat anymore....tweaked my back several times and eventually decided its not worth it risking messing my back up at a young age of 24. You can flame all you want but it's the truth. You can call my chiropractor if you'd like ;)

I do lunges, leg presses, hacks and leg extensions for legs. Bb rows, seated rows, db or machine low rows and pull downs for back

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I talk to Big D alot. Matey you need to be eating far more. Don't be afraid of getting fat as you won't if you do it properly. You need to stop thinking about the drugs so much and concentrate on the diet. You ask about different drugs alot and how to run them etc. It doesn't matter what gear you take if you eat like that you won't be pleased. You just asked me about dnp but you want to gain size so get all this fat nonsense from your head.

I can tell if we gave you a diet of say 7 meals per day listed out nicely you probably wouldn't follow it 100%. So to keep it simple just get about 50g protein per meal and plenty of carbs and some good fats. Really push the calories but gradually. Don't be afraid of eating big meals.. you won't grow muscle without the food/shakes. You are right your pics don't do you justice from what I have seen... that can happen though. If your back is that bad thats fine just do what you can but use heavy weights and good form with full intensity.

Big D is a great guy he just overthinks things far too much and the fact he was once fat is holding him back from building his body. For many I would say get as lean as possible then blow up but I think if you lost more weight it may be even harder for you to get past your mental barrier. Trust everyone on here your not eating enough. If your on hormones and training hard it is gonna be super hard to get fat matey. You need to eat to grow ;)

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
this one i feel is a little better indicator, just being honest

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 56

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Look this is the only thing I can help you with because you refuse to table what you eat. NUTRIENT TIMING in fucking huge! But a laundry list of whats in your fridge ain't cutting it.
How you prime-
How you feed-
How you recover-
How you start the motor in the morning-
These aren't small thing.........they are everything!

Not a shot across the bow but I don't think you know enough to have a proper frame of refferance and thats why this is so vage.

1- correct your workout structure and form
2-correct your diet
3-correct the intensity you train

4-go to anavar ONLY.
5- Stay at Anasci and learn how to achieve your goals-

If we could get you on trach you could gain more in three months time than the last two years.......I PROMISE!

You are nowhere close to your natty limits. Not even close friend.
CG

A proper diet and training regiment and no matter what, don't sway from either. Eat the meals everyday, train like hell, and if you're using gear- make sure you take your shots. Seems easy doesn't it? Well, it isn't for everyone. Just get a proper diet and stick to it no matter what, and sleep whenever you can. During my biggest growth phase, I learned to sleep more, no matter what I got at least 8 hours and it helped.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
this one i feel is a little better indicator, just being honest

Much better picture, and honestly unless you're shooting slin and using 2g+ a week you're probably right on track.

If you look at pics on most other boards the guys who use gear- half of them barely look like they lift. I think you look pretty solid there and if you've only been in it a lil over a year with your diet the way it is I think your build is as it should be.

Honestly I just want to give you this over simplified answer-
Lift heavier and more often, eat more, and dose higher.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
CG I'm not disrespects you bro. That's the thing that really stood out to me is all. Nothing personal

The last pic you posted gave up who you are clown.

Ya "nothing personal". So how have you been (DEFRESH)? Or what ever name your trolling by today?

This troll has been banned from several forums for exactly what he is doing here. He takes zero advice and just continues to ask stupid questions to direct attention to himself. This thread will NEVER end until it's shut down. He wont let it die.
He was banned from one forum for jurking off hundreds of posters and then they found out he was acting like he is taking direct instructions from many of them via I.M behind all of there backs.
I was or still am a mod over at elitebodybuild where he did the same exact thing, I.M.ing guys in the forum asking them to post at his threads as if he "really wanted there views" but in reality just wanted quality posts at his thread to make it grow. He is at PM as "blackmustang". "Ya cool bro", "you got it budd", "very cool man!". This is the body of his posts. He jurked me off till I told him to quit I.Ming me. He did the same to BIGMIKE and -B- and literally a laundry list that goes on and on. They all consider him a troll.
BIGD has posted dozens of diets and dozens of cycles and sticks to NONE of them.
HE IS THE LIVING EMBODYMENT OF A TROLL! He is a kid that lives with his mom in NJ. He has even had trainers return his money to just go away.

BIGD, get the fuck out of the forum dude. Just go away and take this "poor me" act on down the road. I don't give a shit what you have to say or the "poor me, I'm just a kid trying to learn story".

BTW: anyone that doesn't agree with me has no idea who he really is.

The very thought of watching this troll screw all you guys just pisses me off thinking about it. It always starts off slow and before you know it the thread is over a hundred hits and it's about nothing and everyone goes nuts when they realize what went down.

You guys can believe me now or go over to elitebodybuild.com and serch his posts to see the ass rippings he got there for trolling.

CG

Status
Not open for further replies.