©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My bloodwork.....YIKES!

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Dang my chest breaks out bad when mine is up! Drive me insane!

ive been on test/mast/proviron/T3 for longer than i can remember... and when i got deathly sick about a month ago....i didnt take anything for 2-3wks...NOTHING.

anyway...100mg Proviron...everyday..for prob around 6mnths. a week after i stopped...i was covered with acne. chest..back..shoulders..arms..stomach.
i wasnt showering everyday either bc i was so sick n weak...not eatin or drinkin for 2+wks..but i know it wasnt from that. when i felt better....i started the proviron at 50mg ed and a trt dose of test cyp/mast. within 2-3 days...acne was gone completely.

hey Amateurmale......

I LOVE PROVIRON!!!:p

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
the nolvadex does not stop estrogen from getting high, it stops high estrogen from binding to the receptor site.

keeping estrogen low is a matter of either not using compounds that aromatize or using aromatization blocking drugs.

so.. one thing to consider is using anastrozole, letrozole , formestane of exemestane for a period of time.

I would add:

DIM
Calcium D glucarate (rids body of hormones through glucoronidation)
Eat as much broccoli as you can stomach as well

All these things aid in estrogen disposal

High estrogen levels crush the HTPA.