©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

You say potatOH I say poTAHT-o.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
We have always heard people call test enanthate 'enth' and propionate 'prop' for short - prop pronounced as you would when describing a part of a plane, "Pr-AH-p" - rhymes with 'stop'. A couple times lately I've heard people say 'prop' and pronounce it with a long 'O" sound as in 'dope' or 'rope'.

Am I nuts or does the one that rhymes with 'dope' or 'rope' sound awkward? I've always said it like it looks, 'prop' like 'stop'.

Just curious. I'm old but still don't know everything yet. LOL

Grim

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I say it with the O. I never thought about it much because I don't talk to anyone about it...:naughty1:

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
actually the full chemical spelling is pfrapionate but the first P is silent as in most French words, so it becomes Frap in the shorthand version

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
^ I know mofo but I was like 'OH SHIT JAY NO DON'T!! FREUDIAN SLIPS ARE NOT COOL! LOL"

Kai greene was on Good Day NY here on the east coast and the news guy naively asked him 'Now juicing, that doesn't happen anymore right?' Kai had a WTF - OMG! look then he coolly responded 'only with oranges.' and smiled. LOL!
Love Kai!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Okay then there is Cypionate- how about when people say "psy-P" as opposed to "sip"

Drives me nuts when I hear people say Psy-pionate

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
You guys are nuts....PrOHp is what you inject PrAHp is what the art department uses in films...:)