©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mike has a great message!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It is a good message. I can't believe how good this guy looks. Incredible semitry. It takes my breath away. Does anyone know what this guys split looks like? I can't find it. Honestly the gear thing isn't worth talking about. But he is incredible looking and he seams to always be at this really low body fat%.....WTF ?????

[ame]https://youtu.be/TwhvbtB4Bo8[/ame]

Last edited:

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
The guy looks incredible. Many may not like him but that physique does a lot of talking.

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
He has a great physique just standing there. I saw him at the California State championships competing as a heavyweight when he won his class in the late 90’s. He had synthol in his biceps and it was horrible looking. Also, when he hits the mandatory poses, he has a lot of structural flaws. But you never see him hitting all these poses. It’s just most muscular and standing there. And some leg pics. His physique fades in the mandatories.

He also was “given” the win in his class because of his name. I feel bad for the black guy who got second to him who actually smashed him on stage. Biggest robbery ever. Mike is a good physique model, not a true bodybuilder.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
The guy is a genetic freak, I bet he isn't doing anything special. In recent years he seemed to start probably using more PEDs like lots of actors/figures (think The Rock/Dwayne Johnson) and took his physique to a whole new level. I bet he's on all the time now versus "cycling" in the past. This to me is the biggest reason guys are looking contest shape year around, they are staying on ALL the time, that's why they keep the hard, lean, grainy look.