©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help!

Pools

Jan 20, 2009
Fort Worth,Tx.
If I did a cypionate only type cycle at 400 or 500 mg per. week . Would I need to do a PCT,an do I need to take something not to get (bitch tits).I am a new user an want to start small . Thanks

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I would say always a pct always have what you need on hand to prevent and or deal with any gyno. We all respond different to certian gear so were it would not be necassary for some it may be for others. Have you reasearched the cyponate how much info have you found on it? Does it tell you how hard it hits your hpta . Does in any article it suggest that you need or don't need a PCT. Listen my best advice to get people to respond to your questions is first get all the info you can possiblly get on the compound you have questions about. If you show you have made an effort to find information there are people here that will answer your questions. But don't excpect to lazilly throw out questions and have people jumping up and down to help. Good luck man

Pools

Jan 20, 2009
Fort Worth,Tx.
Thank you , I do not know how hard it hits my hpta an I seem to find that out as well . my doc has me on 400 mg of test c a month my balls use to really hang low now not so much.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Why are you on Test c? Whats your age and codition? You say you don't know how it will effect your natural test production. That is a very crucial statistic to know. Read about what your taking before you take it. Get info on it ,then if you have questions on the info you got , ask then .

Pools

Jan 20, 2009
Fort Worth,Tx.
I am on test c because my Dr. said my testosterone was low,my age is 40 yrs. an my condition was systoms of depression.First they put me on depression pills for a year an that did not work,then they did blood work an there it was low testosterone.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
I am on test c because my Dr. said my testosterone was low,my age is 40 yrs. an my condition was systoms of depression.First they put me on depression pills for a year an that did not work,then they did blood work an there it was low testosterone.

i did the same thing in aug07. 12wks of only test cyp @5-600mg/wk but did no pct.i later learned i should've had an AI on hand.altho i had no real sides when i came off i did notice i was very depressed and emotional,caused by frm wat i've read,the aromatized estrogen.i won't make that mistake again as i've been studying alot on aas.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
i did the same thing in aug07. 12wks of only test cyp @5-600mg/wk but did no pct.i later learned i should've had an AI on hand.altho i had no real sides when i came off i did notice i was very depressed and emotional,caused by frm wat i've read,the aromatized estrogen.i won't make that mistake again as i've been studying alot on aas.

Just wanted to say the depression will not really be caused by the estrogen. It is due to the poor state of ones natural test. To explain...

It is because when you inject test into your system your body stops producing it naturally. That is why your balls may shrink. When you stop injecting you will crash cos your body basically shuts down. It is at this time you need to start your natural production asap. If you don't cortisol will eat away at your gains. That is why anti-e's are used. They also increase test levels so are a great tool to get your natural production back on track, thus, improving recovery and overall well-being.

When you have low test levels mild depression is common and poor concentration and low energy levels etc etc. This is why recovery is vital and you have to do all the necessary things to help matters. But even if you do an effective pct full recovery may take a few weeks/months. This is why I constantly talk about having the right mental attitude for doing AAS. Many don't and when they go through the 'bad stage' they let it really effect them and make a temporary minor physical problem a permanent mental one. You just have to go through it then you should be cool and back to your usual ways... I should add the time your on is amazing so overall quite a good year if you ask me. The fact your on TRT anyway greatly helps matters cos you can start that soon after your pct (I would wait a few weeks though). But for most they just have to go through it. I would go on TRT but I am just concerned with the fertility issues cos I am still young and want many kids. It should still be cool even when on TRT but just incase I will wait many years. Saying that I quite like being natural at times anyway.

Anyway your situation is different as you are on TRT. You will have to let me know your exact goals cos I can't best advise otherwise. Do you want to do 500mg of test c because you want to build more muscle and improve your body? It obviously must be that. If so I would need to know your diet and training plan cos most of the time people don't even need AAS and just diet manipulation and effective training.

Anyway if you wanna do a cycle then 500mg of test c is a great first cycle. Even 500mg of test can be great for a 10th cycle so don't think of 500mg of test as a low dose.

When your on a cycle an AI is best to be used for protection. The best being armidex or aromasin. You should never use nolva (SERM) during a cycle (especially when using a nandrolone). An exception to that rule is if you experience signs of gyno during your cycle. Nolva and clomid are pct tools. However I don't think anyone should use protection during a cycle simply cos they can negatively effect gains and may not be needed. You should only use protection if you are sensitive or worried about certain sides such as water weight. Therefore, your best to have protection on hand and ready if you need it.

A pct is vital and must be included after every cycle. Your best using the combo of nolva and clomid. The are 1001 good ways to do a pct and its structure may depend upon the actual cycle. But for most cycles the below pct regime is good-

Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 250mg on day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg and days 12-21 at 50mg.
Weeks 1-3= Nolva at 20mg per day
Week 4= Nolva at 10mg per day

You don't need to use more than 20mg of nolva. If you use the above you should be cool. You just have to time it correct in regards to active life etc. If your on test c then your pct should be started about 2 weeks (slightly over) after your last injection of test.

Hope I have helped.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
If I did a cypionate only type cycle at 400 or 500 mg per. week . Would I need to do a PCT,an do I need to take something not to get (bitch tits).I am a new user an want to start small . Thanks

YES,,,you will still need PCT and I would suggest an AI like ARIMIDEX or LETROZOLE through the cycle to avoid any unwanted problems.