©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 weeks on anadrol, haven't gained any weight

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
After 2 weeks of drol you should definatly notice at least a little gain. I always blow up on drol quick. Also the anger/irritation level with drol at least for me goes through the roof...have you noticed a change that way at all?

No sir. No agression, anger, or anything. I will say i had some extra acne a few days after i started taking it, which im sure many of us know is an indicator of things working. Unfortunately, that has been the only thing this all has produced.lol

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Any real Anadrol I had......WORKED.

Big and strong. If you have real shit ... You don't have to ask..."is this real?"

If you are eating that much food- even an ectomorph will be happy with the result.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Big and strong. If you have real shit ... You don't have to ask..."is this real?"

If you are eating that much food- even an ectomorph will be happy with the result.

Yeah, i def wont be ordering from same place any time soon after this. Orals at least. Shame cause i was really happy with t/a, but if the product sucks theres really no point.