©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Black Dragon Labs

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Everybody wants to be a knock off. But to my surprise I see many people are taking there chemistry serious. Black Dragon Labs-Okay I thought there was enough British Dragon out there but maybe this will take it's place. I was a little skeptical at first but I sent out a few batches to be tested and they came back 101% they are using lighter oil base PEG like all the other new vet brands. To suspend more mg/ml. But if anyone comes across the bottles they are brown and have cheap paper label. I guess all the money went into the gear. It is based in CA. So they probably don't have to go far to get the prods :) Anyways I figured I would share that with you. It is mostly in the Miami area.

P

pincrusher

Ironaddict said:
Everybody wants to be a knock off. But to my surprise I see many people are taking there chemistry serious. Black Dragon Labs-Okay I thought there was enough British Dragon out there but maybe this will take it's place. I was a little skeptical at first but I sent out a few batches to be tested and they came back 101% they are using lighter oil base PEG like all the other new vet brands. To suspend more mg/ml. But if anyone comes across the bottles they are brown and have cheap paper label. I guess all the money went into the gear. It is based in CA. So they probably don't have to go far to get the prods :) Anyways I figured I would share that with you. It is mostly in the Miami area.
do you have the lab test results? if so then post them here as we all would be interested in them. where did ya send them to be tested?