©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice on tren-e and winny

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
Personally maybe besides masteron test p. And tren ace is all ya need for a 1st cycle do 1 cc of test and call it good

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
If u do run tren run it a Lil higher than your test. Like 350 mg a week of test and 350 -375 mg tren and that's plenty

QS

Jan 5, 2014
No I love tren, just hate jabbing everyday. I usually run tren-a at 50 mg ed I may go a tad higher in the future. But what I'm asking is since tren-e is a long ester, how much of that should I take to equal 50 mg released a day. I was asking about the winny bc I've never done it. I have a bottle of Clen and didn't know if I should even bother with winny but I may give it a shot

You can take your complete dosage once a week and be fine. Enanthate's half life is 10.5 days. That's how long it takes before blood levels begin to drop off, so you can take it once a week or twice a week and your blood levels will remain stable throughout.

Personally, I hate the way winny makes my joints feel. but it is a good cutting steroid.