©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need your help boys

plottblooded

Jan 9, 2013
I started a Test C cycle and got horrible headaches so I stopped. My test levels are normal before and my blood pressure is good. After my last shot it took 10 days and my headaches went away. Any ideas for a cycle that might not cause the headaches. I have anavar, post cycle gear, and can get test e, c &p. Help me. I also want to watch my BF I am around 11% and I put on fat super easy. My diet is awesome or I would be a tub of lard.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Did you check your blood pressure while on? Are the headaches in a specific area?

g0hardorgohome

Dec 1, 2013
Lower your sodium intake and drink more water. Use AI's on cycle to keep the bloat under control. Extra water weight usually raises BP.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I agree gave never heard of getting headaches from test. Maybe you were just coming down with something and it ran its course. The timing may just be coincidence

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
sounds like a sinus headache or migraine.

Migraine start in the back of the head. Good call though.

I bet money it's sinus, people when they start a cycle get SUPER paranoid about everything. Your ony symptom was a headache?

FYI don't go to webmd.....

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I get sinus problems on cycle. I always thought it was due to fluid retention. usually psuedoephedrine fixes it. BUT I have always had a mild sinus problem. Just intensified it.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
1/2 cc ? i presume it's 125mg every 4 days... why not try 1cc(250mgs) per week? and see what is the effect.

Play around with dosages. If still doesnt help, maybe u shld change to Test Prop.