©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My daily supplements

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Have you had bloodwork done since starting the kidney supp?

I had planned to but couldn't get it done. The next time I travel to the UK I will be getting extensive blood work done. I usually get blood work done a lot but it's been a long time since I have so I need to get on it. I like to get tested at different periods but especially in the middle or near the end of a big blast so I can see exactly what is going on.

The main ingredient in my kidney supp is astragulus and I know that is faked a lot. Although one blood test wouldn't tell me if it's good or not. Even 3 blood tests wouldn't as there are many variables. However I would like to get tested at different stages to see any changes in blood markers (GFR etc). The same could be said for my heart supp and all my cholesterol blood markers as well.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here are my current supplements and I will be sticking with this for the foreseeable future. Actually I have also just started adding in some powdered vitamin c into my orange triad serving to boost my immunity.

Supplement Needs CV Stack (HeartStack)... 2 servings per day
Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)... 2 servings per day
Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens... 2 servings per day.
Bulk Powders Super Strength Omega 3... 6 grams per day (3g AM/PM).
Bulk Powders Cissus Quadrangularis... 2400mg per day.
Brain Gains Nootropic Sleep Aid... 3 caps before bed.
Synthetek's Synthergine... 2.5ml AM/PM (5ml per day).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been meaning to post this so here is my new supplement stack. As people can see from the posts in the past I typically use a select few supps all year and add in certain ones depending upon drugs, doses, training and sleep etc. Although for the last few months I was just using synthergine and krill oil but I have added some back in. They are all used for a clear purpose and most of my supps are used to help with cholesterol, blood pressure and the heart in general.

I usually rotate brands/products and I was limited as I just stocked up using one website but I am happy with my current plan. It's also worth noting I have my main ones but I also added in some cheaper ones to add on. I like the 21st century 10mg melanotan (other brands have been nowhere as effective) so I added some of their fish oil, pomegranate extract and digestive enzymes mainly due to price. If they are good then great and if not no big deal but I guess you could say that about any of the brands.

Life Extension Endothelial Defense (GliSODin® and pomegranate complete)... 2 caps AM
Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract Stress and Fatigue Formula 101 (GABA, B1, B6 AND B12)... 2 caps AM/PM
Now Foods Blood Pressure Health... 1 cap AM/PM
Jarrow Formulas Wild Bitter Melon Extract... 1 tab AM/PM
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics 50 billion... 1 cap AM
NOW Foods Prostate Health... 3 tabs daily
21st Century Pomegranate Extract... usually 1 cap in the PM with 2 meals.
21st Century Fish Oil and Bulk Powder's Krill Oil... 3 fish oil and 2 krill oil PM. Sometimes I add 2 krill oil in the AM as well.
21st Century 10mg Melatonin... 1 cherry flavoured chewable tab (they taste great) before bed.
Synthetek's Synthergine... 2ml AM/PM.

Before high protein meals I use 1-2 tabs of Natural Factors Papaya Enzyme chewable tabs (they taste so good).
Before larger general meals I sometimes add 1 cap of 21st Century Digestive Enzymes.

If anyone wonders why I use certain ones just ask and I will explain why I picked it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My current daily supplements...

Innovapharm Immune-1
Pomegranate
Garlic
Synthergine
Fish Oil
Melatonin
Digestive Enzymes
Milk Thistle

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here are my current supplements...

Pomegranate- 2g per day.
Garlic oil- 8g per day.
Fish Oil- 8g per day.
Cod Liver Oil- 2g per day.
Vitamin D- 5000iu per day.
Ubiquinol- 200mg per day.
Melatonin- 5mg per day.
Multi-Vitamin- 1 serving per day.
Revive Greens- 1-2 servings per day.
NaughtBoy's Bran New- 1 serving per day.
Digestive Enzymes.

davidg

Apr 26, 2021
I haven't found something that really works for me yet. I have looked through everything on your list and I want to thank you for such information. I'm always wary of getting something of poor quality. And there aren't many good reviews either.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have changed things slightly. My supps are mainly geared towards heart, arterial and cholesterol health. I usually use ubiquinol because it's superior but I got a really good deal on q10 so I ordered about 8 tubs and have been running that at a high dose.

Pomegranate- 2g per day.
Garlic oil- 6g per day.
Fish Oil (High EPA)- 6g per day.
Vitamin D- 5000iu per day.
Co-enzyme Q10- 400mg per day.
Pycnogenol- 60mg per day.
Melatonin- 5mg per day.
MyProtein Green Superfood Blend- 1-2 servings per day.
Synthergine- 4ml per day
Digestive Enzymes.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have upped my supplements...

Vitamin D- 10,000iu per day.
Vitamin C- 2g per day.
Goji Berry Extract- 1000mg per day.
Co-enzyme Q10- 240mg per day.
Curcumin (liquid)- 2 servings per day (240mg curcuminoids).
MyProtein Green Superfood Blend- 1-2 servings per day.
ZMA- 1 serving prebed.
Synthergine- 5ml per day.

The above pretty much covers all the areas I have issues with on/off cycle. Words that come to mind include inflammation, immunity, heart, cholesterol, anti-oxidant, sleep, recovery and liver.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My current health supplements...

Vitamin D- 4,000iu per day.
Nattokinase- 8,000FU per day.
Multivitamin- 2 servings per day.
Curcumin (liquid)- 2 servings per day (240mg curcuminoids).
Digestive Enzyme Blend- 2 servings per day.
Synthergine- 4ml per day.

I have added a new product that contains ingredients that are great for cholesterol and heart health. It's called LipidMAX by Strom Sports. I take 2 servings per day so double the below amounts.

1 serving...
Lysine 5000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Citrus bergamot 500mg
Grapeseed Extract 500mg
CoQ10 250mg