©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clomid

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
I wonder, when you finish your cycle and you're about to take clomid ,how would you split the doses to last throughout the day? when it is recommended to take it during the day?

Last edited:

9serX

Apr 26, 2011
I don't think that is necessary to split the doses, you need only one every morning

legalracing

Apr 26, 2011
as far as i know clomid can mess with your head badly, if you have emotional issues start taking it in the night, will help a lot with the side effects

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
as far as i know clomid can mess with your head badly, if you have emotional issues start taking it in the night, will help a lot with the side effects

Totally agree!
At night is recommended if one experiences any sides

platt00

May 4, 2011
I wonder, when you finish your cycle and you're about to take clomid ,how would you split the doses to last throughout the day? when it is recommended to take it during the day?

my friend it take his clomid before bed too

forman

May 6, 2011

I normally take Clomid before I rest as well