©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Spend $100k to look like Justin Bieber....

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
What's really messed up is that while its far more dangerous to have plastic surgery, it's perfectly legal to do this to yourself while its illegal to use AAS. Just shows the kind of common sense our country has when it comes to our drug laws.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
He's such a douche. Could have done something worthwhile with the dough. Maybe help somebody or his local community. Peoples priorities are fucked up.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
I would rather spend $100k to look like this====>
marcus_schenkenberg.jpg

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
LOL. He wanted to look like Beiber, but he ended up looking Jack McBrayer, who plays Kenneth from 30 Rock. Some people should never rule out suicide as a viable option.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Anyone wana look like me will have to wait and save up a million.
Here's your brother Mofo.. Maybe u and him could hit it off and snuggle up.
Justin Bieber Fan Spends 100K To Look Like Idol - Too Extreme? - YouTube

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
He should have spent that money on feeding some families in need or donate it to a cancer organization or a brain. He just threw it away when it could have went to an actual good and positive cause.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What's really messed up is that while its far more dangerous to have plastic surgery, it's perfectly legal to do this to yourself while its illegal to use AAS. Just shows the kind of common sense our country has when it comes to our drug laws.

It is amazing!! I've said it for years. Botox,,cosmetic surgery etc...

desibaba

Mar 22, 2012
You guys see some of the women on the Real Housewives tv shows. They look like aliens. Disgusting