©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you believe in Sasquatch?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
b.s. dna will be inconclusive and even if it was real, the gov. wouldn't let the public know because it creates chaos. like saying aliens exist or they found life on plants or received communication from space or even msermaids and prehistoric animals live in the deep ocean.

we explore empty space but not ghe deepest oceans, or cave systems throughout america, find the missing pyramids in the amzon etc...

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Not sayin yes or no. We find weird shit all the time, fuck a few years ago we found out the giant squid was real! Besides no one will report it because it doesn't seem like the media could spin it to fit a "liberal" twist....

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
There has been 2 alleged sightings within 7 miles of where I live in the last 2 years. Do I believe though? I don't know. Why isn't there more proof out there with all these sightings? Surely there would be DNA, more footprints found, skeletons, and/or at least one modern, legit, video taken with something with decent technology.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
He Stole my girl too!

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 74

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
The-X-Files-I-Want-to-Believe-movie-poster.jpg

Last edited:

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
No! It's just like the build up for the real Mermaid show that aired a few mths ago. Total BS!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Man, I want me a mermaid with one of those hot clam shell bras...but, I hear they lure men to their deaths. That could be a problem...

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Man, I want me a mermaid with one of those hot clam shell bras...but, I hear they lure men to their deaths. That could be a problem...

Hey Chris!
Mermaid or real woman. They all lure us to death in one way or another....:D

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
No! It's just like the build up for the real Mermaid show that aired a few mths ago. Total BS!

Like most TV today. Big Build up then :sFun_Nahnahnabig:

But really. I am 47 and I have never seen Sasquatch, ghosts or aliens...So no I don't believe. But I believe in god? I'm conflicted....

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
No, no, no, no, no. There is no Sasquatch, Yetti, chupacabra, Jersey Devil, UFOs, ghosts, angels, demons, mermaids, Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, God, Satan, Great Pumpkin, Boogie Man or any of the other imaginary bullshit that people are so eager to believe in.

Grow up, become adults and live in the real world.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
talk abt mermaid ... wat do u guys think of this vid??

Mermaid 3000 Feet Deep Off the Coast of Greenland Mermaid Caught on Film - YouTube

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

Good luck with that one!;)

Like most TV today. Big Build up then :sFun_Nahnahnabig:

But really. I am 47 and I have never seen Sasquatch, ghosts or aliens...So no I don't believe. But I believe in god? I'm conflicted....

Yes, I keep getting suckered in to watching those "ghost catcher" type of shows only to be highly disappointed each and every time.:confused::banghead:

I think I see a fake alien!:)

killswitch604

Dec 3, 2013
I thought I remembered watching a show years ago where a family admitted to putting on the infamous Bigfoot suit and filming the original video of a supposed sasquatch walking through the woods. I could be wrong. Has nothing to do with whether they exist or not, but I was hoping somebody else saw this same show, because nobody I've ever spoken to has. LOL.