©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gf on juice !!! ???

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imthenextone said:
Now THIS IS THE only picture i got.

the picture is old (a year ago).

Now look at her body, and imagine her with maybe 5% less ...
I know its a lil hard to say, but eventualy i will get better pics of her posing or something.
Now please, dont masturbate. :teleport:
She has a nice base to start with. She looks like she needs to firm what she already has. She doesn't look like she needs to lose anything but the fake thong.

Let this be a warning to you. Fake thongs are a banning offense. Just kidding. LOL

P

pincrusher

imthenextone said:
well she WANTS to be a female bodybuilder, but shes doesnt think she's big enough... so she thinks the fitness issue would be preferable...
Soon ill bring her here and put her in contact with you pin thanks.

as far as the not big enough issue, tell her to look at juliette bergman. she has a very pleasing look especially in the off season, is not super huge like lenda, but has placed well in recent olympia's despite being in her 40's. in my humble opinion i feel she has a better overall look than lenda or any of the other huge girls who seem to win all the contests lately. your girl could certainly obtain juliettes size and look with the proper training and nutritional supplementation and yes maybe a little juice.

P

pincrusher

NorthQ said:
is this her?! I would have slept on the floor for sure!
oh yeh, pick the worse picture of her to make fun LOL
shit north, with your woman far away right now a keyhole probably looks good to you and its probably about the right size also LOL :D

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
pincrusher said:
oh yeh, pick the worse picture of her to make fun LOL
shit north, with your woman far away right now a keyhole probably looks good to you and its probably about the right size also LOL :D
She`s actually coming to visit me today, so Im covered. And I got them club hardball videoz to watch from time to time so Im doing fine! About the size, Im satisfied, and so is my gf :)