©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Amateurfemale....That can be a loaded question. I'm very good friends with a former Figure Ms Olympia. She honestly really didn't use too much AAS. Obviously she had excellent genetics. However, I do know some figure girls that use tren, t-prop, etc on just the state level let alone higher up. They are trying to make up for lack of genetics or they hear X person is using this or that so they think they need to also. Many of these females won't honestly tell you what they do thinking that they will have an edge on you. They keep it a secret. Some use very little...some use a lot more. Big problem I see is many are using or abusing t-3. females rebound from it more than a male. I see so many that now have to stay on it year round due to they or someone has messed them up. I was told many years ago by a very well known top prep guy to keep females away from it as it's just not worth the risk in his opinion. I was able to get some female bodybuilders in the low 3% body fat range without it.

Amateurmale...I don't personally know Julianna.

What's a typical dose for a figure competitor using an anavar only cycle?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What's a typical dose for a figure competitor using an anavar only cycle?

I have had girls taking Var 50mg ed with no issues for over 6 weeks.

I have a girl right now on
TestP- 150ew
Dbol- 25mg ed

This is 6 weeks out from a figure come- in 3 weeks we go to
Mast-100mg ew
Var- 25mg ed

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I have had girls taking Var 50mg ed with no issues for over 6 weeks.

I have a girl right now on
TestP- 150ew
Dbol- 25mg ed

This is 6 weeks out from a figure come- in 3 weeks we go to
Mast-100mg ew
Var- 25mg ed

Be honest, do they have "dude jaw" or "dude face"? Are u able to post any pics of them? No perv, just tryin to gauge the look.

I assume at this dose they have virilization issues?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
No- nothing really. The girl running test and dbol showed me a pic of her clit and it was a bit "swollen" other than that she's fine.... SO FAR LoL

I only have her run these doses for 20 days and then off for a month and she runs hgh at 2ius the whole time.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
If I were a woman I would mostly use anabolic drugs that aren't male sex hormones. hGH, t3, albuterol, and insulin do not cause significant virilization. I would avoid AAS from the black market that are often fake, like anavar. I would also avoid anything with a long ester because short 2 week cycles will cause less virilization and the cycle can be DCed as soon as unwanted side effects are noticed.

In fact, I would probably only use HG gear from the pharmacy. Anadrol would be the best choice. Danazol is anabolic. Some of the birth control progestins like medroxyprogesterone I have read are anabolic as well but I have no idea if they'd actually work. Supposedly there is Rx anavar available in the USA from what I have seen on a few TRT forums.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
People often say "stay away from strong androgens" for women, but the fact remains that each drug has its own unique property when it comes to virilization in women.

Take Var, Primo, .... Both extremely androgenic, but both proven to be on the safer side as far as women are concerned.

Then you have Winny, also a dht derivative but tends to be a bit harsher and only has a 30:1 anabolic/androgenic ratio-

My point with all this is that you can't simply look at the a/a ratio or whether it's a dht, test, or a 19nor... Each is going to exert there effects differently in different women.

I think more than anything, length of cycles and doses are the more important factor.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Hey while were talking about female cycles, what's the opinion on pct for females? If you use pct, what compounds are u using, why and what r the dosages?

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
Hey while were talking about female cycles, what's the opinion on pct for females? If you use pct, what compounds are u using, why and what r the dosages?

The whole idea of PCT for men is to get natural test production back online. Women are not shut down like men are. I don't use PCT with female clients, but I do like to taper the dose down over the course of a few weeks at the end.