©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Switch from Eq to Tren?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
NPP = nandrolone phenylpropionate
Deca = nandrolone decanoate

Both are nandrolones. NPP to me is almost a completely different feeling compound....but if you had problems with NPP, you may want to stay away from NPP as well.

That is good to hear that the MD is keeping up on bloods, which as you know, is mandatory with your condition. Will he be fine with blood draws if hct is high? I have to imagine he would be.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I would stay away from NPP/DECA all together regardless.
Stenosis of blood vessels is one of the last things any human being should want...especially in their 40s,50s,60s+ ...

Personally, I would stick to testosterone ONLY, and EQ as a second compound if you really want to add one. You may take or leave my advice obviously, but PERSONALLY I think you should stick with 1g of test max....that's it. If you really want to add a second compound, then 500-750test/400-600eq is good.

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
What I do that really helps with the weight gain is drink a 30 gram protein shake with every meal regardless if the meal I'm eating has 40 grams of protein in it.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
What I do that really helps with the weight gain is drink a 30 gram protein shake with every meal regardless if the meal I'm eating has 40 grams of protein in it.
I did something like that when I bulked last year
Except I went with extra carbs
I ate a banana after every meal even if I was full