©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Well my girlfriend is ready.

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Ok shes been training with me ever since we have been going on thats 6 years now, i guess i should marry her by now..... Anywayz.. Im on a test/winny cycle and shes noticed all the positive energy and just the gr8 way I have been acting lately, and wants to join me on a cycle. So I recommended a low dose of anavar to her, she said shes game just wants to get some cycle advice on it first. Her stats are 5"9 148lbs 23%bf. I was thinking like 10mg a day for 10weeks but im not sure.. Any other suppl's she should take with it also. Im able to get her dragon qual. brand at a decent price and they are 10mg pills, so lemme know how I should recommend her to cycle it

M

McKenzie

Hey Justin...great to hear she's been training for 6 yrs. Can you give me her age and possibly her goals?

Anavar is great for a first time cycle....but I would suggest for the first 2 weeks 5 mg a day, 2.5 mg in the a.m. and 2.5 mg in the afternoon/evening and monitor for gains and sides. Then if no sides bump to 10 mg, 5 mg in the a.m. and 5 mg in the afternoon/evening. Depending on her goals?....she'll have to tighten up on her diet and cardio to see weight loss....(at 148 lbs to begin with).

Lemme know the info above and I'll throw the side effects, etc. at you. :)

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Justin

I think that it is admirable that you came for advice for your girl, but I think that she should be asking the questions and doing the research. My .02.

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Shes not a big PC person and hates to even use it, thats why im posting for her. Mckenzie shes 24yrs old and she does cardio 6days a week for 45mins avg about 500-600 cals on that. Her diet is basically a high greens intake mild carbs (has shakes) and decent amount of protien intakes (she loves her red meats, lol). Shes looking to harden up and tone up really, as of right now her body is good, she'd just like to go that extra distance.

M

McKenzie

I do dislike giving out advice to the males for the females but if it helps everyone learn in the end I'll give it a try.

keep her on her diet and cardio

5 mg for the first two weeks (as previously mentioned) and if no sides bump to 10 mg for the next 6 weeks, totaling 8. She may take on an empty stomach or if she becomes nauseated then with food. Make sure she increases her water intake also.

Sides: Headache, nausea, feeling of fullness in the abdomen, bloating/edema, oily skin, muscle pumps, may cause increase or decrease in sex drive, may cause swelling or irritation to the clitoris.