©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arnold Wrap up

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
After seeing this I dont think "BIG" Ramy will ever win. He was all filled with oil and as big as he was it just didnt show well IMO

[ame]https://youtu.be/aAV7fxi4C3s[/ame]

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Wish he would have stayed with Chris for at least 1 more year....and without any outside influences effecting his decisions.

I think I read at ProM that he is with Chad now...hopefully he gives it at least another year before changing again...or, unless he goes back to Chris, lol.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
never been a fan of ramy's physique.
I tink sergio jr did realli well coming back fm his marriage woes, dad must be realli proud of him ;)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I love RAMY's physique for a big man. I think he has the potential to win if he can just get it all together. I hear he is working with Chad Nicholls now, that should be interesting.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I watched an interview with Chad about this contest and he said, "Ramy got over pumped and it hid his deep lines of separation".

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Ramy needs to come in harder. He hasn't changed much since he first started and continues to have the same issues every year. He should stick with Chad so he learns his body more. Chad is good with bigger bodybuilders so hopefully he can get the balance between size and condition right. He could come in 10 pounds lighter and still outsize everyone.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I was away and haven't seen much from the show so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But here are a few thoughts I have after seeing a few clips.

Morgan Aste had amazing conditioning. Obviously a horrible structure so he will never place high but he should be mentioned as he got himself into fantastic condition.

Max Charles was the other most conditioned guy on stage and looked phenomenal. His lower body isn't on par with his upper so again he didn't place really high.

Bonac is always solid and no one could really argue with him being picked as the winner. Always in condition and doesn't have any weak bodyparts.

Dexter looked great and has improved from his last shows. He has been gifted places in recent years but he was looking good. I would personally have Ramy ahead of him but understand why he got 2nd. Actually I would probably even have Ramy first as I prefer the bigger bodybuilders but he has too many things against him whereas Bonac and Dexter are much more balanced.

Ramy just needs to come in harder. It's the same thing every show but he did look great. Chad needs to learn his body and I think if he stays with him he should only improve. He is still coming in too big though and he is still shooting stuff all over his body. If he was slightly tighter/harder with nothing in his quads he would have won this show easily.

Many love Kuclo but from what I saw I don't understand why he got 4th. He is huge but I thought others looked much better.

Oliva Jr looked great and has a lot of potential so he could do damage in the next few years as he hits his prime. I would have placed him above Kuclo.

Cedric Mcmillan... I didn't see much of him. He looked great in what I did see but it's usually the same thing with him everytime. Lot's of wasted potential. He is a great guy but I don't think he has the mentality/drive of a champion because if he did he would have won a lot more shows.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ramy needs to come in harder. He hasn't changed much since he first started and continues to have the same issues every year. He should stick with Chad so he learns his body more. Chad is good with bigger bodybuilders so hopefully he can get the balance between size and condition right. He could come in 10 pounds lighter and still outsize everyone.

Just read this and it's exactly what I think. If he was even 5% harder it would make a massive difference. He also needs to stop shooting his quads and let them come down a bit. Bonac and Dexter placed higher because they are very balanced. He just needs to come in tighter with more separation. Get the quads down slightly and he will win these shows easily. He dwarfs Bonac and Dexter and has good shape/structure so he just needs some refinement and he will be gtg.