©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GH pharma/generic together

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I have a decent amount of pharma GH to run the next 3 years.
Seems to like the cost of pharma is going up and I like to plan ahead.
I have been contemplating using pharma and generic GH combination.
I was thinking of running this daily
3-4 iu pharma + 6-8 iu generic

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. I would love to hear from guys that have firsthand experience with this.

9-12 IU of GH per day is a lot, even for those at a high level.

I have had great results from 2 IU of pharma GH ED. It just takes patience.

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
9-12 IU of GH per day is a lot, even for those at a high level.

I have had great results from 2 IU of pharma GH ED. It just takes patience.

I finally settled on 2 iu pharma with 2 iu generics. Minimal sides while reaping the benefits.

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
I'm know this has been milled about over and over... What do you guys think about us pharma growth (bought from cvs, walmart, etc) vs moderately dosed Chinese stuff.

Have you ever gotten it from a local pharmacy? If so, is low dose "cvs grade" the same as moderately dosed quality chinese stuff? I'm genuinely curious if you notice any differences at all.

I know this may open up a can of worms but, I wanted to bring it up in here vs some of the larger boards. Any info is appreciated fellas.

Thanks.

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
I've wondered this for years. I know an MD that had discussed writing a script for me. The price was so high I literally laughed it off.

After looking back at how much I've spent on the well known high quality chinese generics... I'm heavily considering paying the laughable amount that this MD is charging to see if I notice a difference. Somewhat of an experiment.

Any info on experiences you guys have had with "cvs grade" growth would be helpful... pros vs cons (if any), anecdotal, etc.

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
I've wondered this for years. I know an MD that had discussed writing a script for me. The price was so high I literally laughed it off.

After looking back at how much I've spent on the well known high quality chinese generics... I'm heavily considering paying the laughable amount that this MD is charging to see if I notice a difference. Somewhat of an experiment.

Any info on experiences you guys have had with "cvs grade" growth would be helpful... pros vs cons (if any), anecdotal, etc.
If you wanna try US pharma GH then just acquire some yourself from the black market. Look carefully at the product offerings of sponsors here and/or on PM.

Marvin Martian

Jan 13, 2013
There are plenty very high quality generics. You just have to check the sponsors and testing threads. I will probably run Pharma just to compare but regardless of whether you can - if the results arent dramatically better why? Very good friend just got pro card (BB) and I’m certain that he didn’t even run hgh for many years and when he finally did they were generics.

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
Without a doubt you're right Marvin. I've had excellent results from our sponsor's generics. I'm curious to compare as well.

Just shot you a PM.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
A good approach to reduce costs. 4iu+ of pharma would break the bank for me. I think a good generic is not far from a good pharm grade hgh. The difference is not enough for me to be paying 5x the price for pharm grade. I like your 2iu of both approach though.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Makes sense. I don't trust most pharm grade products these days unless you know exactly where it is coming from.

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
Truth be told, a good generic rivals pharma seros.
I would take the good generic over seros. IMO, seros are the least desirable of pharma GH.

All the other pharma GH blows good generics out of the water. Problem is the price.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Truth be told, a good generic rivals pharma seros.
I would take the good generic over seros. IMO, seros are the least desirable of pharma GH.

All the other pharma GH blows good generics out of the water. Problem is the price.

I have had a few people tell me the same.

thumos

Aug 20, 2018
I finally settled on 2 iu pharma with 2 iu generics. Minimal sides while reaping the benefits.

That sounds reasonable. Don't see any benefit to dosing differently on lifting vs non-lifting days...what we're after is the steady igf levels, no really the acute rise in serum gh (unless maybe during a cut while fasting).

FWIW, and it may not be much, listened to a podcast recently where Bostin said he's mixing like 5 different generic gh's and getting the best effects he's ever had. Never know which are fake and which are real, so he's using the "spray and pray" principle, LOL. Says it's working.

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
I found this to be the best bang for your buck if you don’t have the money for all pharma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
A good approach. I would keep the dose of each brand of hgh fairly low. If budget is not high just go with a good generic.