©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lantus/Keto Protocol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Marvin, the place is coming back to life in a good way. The staff is working to keep fresh content and interesting topics at hand. Were getting new members that are interacting in open forum every day. Not just bodies these new guys have been around the block and now the drill. :)

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Really interested in this, makes sense to me. I think you have your first tester right here besides yourself of course. CG, I sent you a PM.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Mark, there's a specific reason for the gear I recommend. RamboStalone asked me this this morning. But for the record:any gear that works good ON YOU will be just fine with this protocal.

<<<1g test base a week, haha love the hardcore truth here!!! How you liking that say compared to running 1g or grams of cyp, prop, etc?
Rambo, I cut and will paste from the first page of my Log for you to read:

Why high estrogen???

Testosterone Suspension:
160mlg of testosterone suspension will create a great deal of estrogen since it originates as a non-esterfied AAS. Estrogen up-regulates the muscle cells glucose transporters called GLUT-4 and increases androgen receptor sensitivity. This also means that the administered testosterone is free or unbound from its inactivating protein SHBG. A great deal of the hormone entering the circulatory system is quickly bound, though not before a serious degree of anabolism should take place. But there is a portion left bound and in reserve.
(Insulin) inhibited SHBG should be freed up resulting in a synergistic anabolic response. By freeing the remaining testosterone from SHBG an increase in androgenic activity should take place. Since SHBG is also estrogen binding the protein excretion of estrogens should be dramatically accelerated. This results in rapid estrogen clearing and an increase in GH. Most of you guys now GH and insulin must both be present in the liver to produce IGF-1.

BTW: The gear and amounts I recommend is what I believe is necessary for extreme growth in this chemical environment. Feel free to add or subtract as you see fit. As far as the "water based"? I think it's a necessity for optimum results.>>>

Last edited:

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
This is a very interesting idea. I love using Lantus with GH. I'd love to hear more from anyone who tries this as I might give it a go in the future.

G160

Feb 12, 2018
Can you expand on what you’ve done with lantus and GH before?
Lantus is activates igf1 large scale much better than other insulins. Its safer, users forget tho that its cumulative. Meaning it collects in the body during use. The first 5 days are more forgiving but after that plasma levels are more stable and bg has to be monitored, as far as fat storage goes its nothing frag 176-191 and t4 cant remove. It will be in your body steadily during frequent pulses of growth hormone large scale keeping you consitently anabolic. Feeding and consistent calories along long range (good quality) proteins for night time and youre good to go. You can also keep your dosages low and add aditional humalog/novolog pre workout and not exceed 30 days..on off months lr3 metformin maybe efficient fasting you should resentitise.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Guess what? Elvia just pmed me with info from 2011 about a guy on RX using lantus and Palombos keto diet to lose weight. He didn't talk about the muscle gains but he did land on 50iu for his number. The good news is I guess he also found out his body couldn't convert any more proteins to carbs than would be handled by Lantus at 50iu. Go figure............ so the 50iu is probably something you can all hang your hats on.
My moment of fame is over :(

G160

Feb 12, 2018
Guess what? Elvia just pmed me with info from 2011 about a guy on RX using lantus and Palombos keto diet to lose weight. He didn't talk about the muscle gains but he did land on 50iu for his number. The good news is I guess he also found out his body couldn't convert any more proteins to carbs than would be handled by Lantus at 50iu. Go figure............ so the 50iu is probably something you can all hang your hats on.
My moment of fame is over :(
I could swear elvia spoke about humalog. Glad people are introducing lantus in the game.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Lantus is activates igf1 large scale much better than other insulins. Its safer, users forget tho that its cumulative. Meaning it collects in the body during use. The first 5 days are more forgiving but after that plasma levels are more stable and bg has to be monitored, as far as fat storage goes its nothing frag 176-191 and t4 cant remove. It will be in your body steadily during frequent pulses of growth hormone large scale keeping you consitently anabolic. Feeding and consistent calories along long range (good quality) proteins for night time and youre good to go. You can also keep your dosages low and add aditional humalog/novolog pre workout and not exceed 30 days..on off months lr3 metformin maybe efficient fasting you should resentitise.

Great info brother! Why T4 as opposed to T3?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
If I were to do this protocol and take in fats the main fat sources would be coconut oil and olive oil, and some grass fed butter here and there. I would want ketone production high as possible maybe even taking some exogenous ketones pre workout.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I would also not attempt this until fully fat adapted, that way glycogen reserves are. maintained because of efficient ketones usage by the muscle tissue and blood leucine levels are high.

ksm88

Oct 7, 2017
It’s always been drilled in my head that when your on a KETO diet you are supposed to keep your fats higher than proteins. This is not true if your taking Lantus? Is your liver taking a hit consuming all this protein? How much fat are you eating daily? Where are you getting your days from?

I personally love the ketosis diet and after reading this I really want to try this. When I throw my body in ketosis it takes me about 2 weeks to start feeling good again. That’s probably when I would start the lantus just to be a little safer.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
It’s always been drilled in my head that when your on a KETO diet you are supposed to keep your fats higher than proteins. This is not true if your taking Lantus? Is your liver taking a hit consuming all this protein? How much fat are you eating daily? Where are you getting your days from?

I personally love the ketosis diet and after reading this I really want to try this. When I throw my body in ketosis it takes me about 2 weeks to start feeling good again. That’s probably when I would start the lantus just to be a little safer.
you DO NOT need to keep fats higher than protein. Keto is the absence of carbs and had nothing to do with fat intake. You can eat nothing but protein (PSMF diet) and reach ketosis

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
you DO NOT need to keep fats higher than protein. Keto is the absence of carbs and had nothing to do with fat intake. You can eat nothing but protein (PSMF diet) and reach ketosis

COPIED FOR THE TRUTH! Brad I really appreciate you brig your ass in here. :)

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

Wow
What do you do for pooping

brucepancake

Donating Member
Jul 4, 2016
Good question. After 1 full week of keto dieting, you then start with 10iu of Lantus. This will accelerate your body into a state of ketosis.

But isnt it already in ketosis at that point? I have been reading your posts and love them. It makes me think about the science of this thing we do but I still cant wrap my mind around this. If you are already ketp how does slin take you beyond that?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Bruce, for some it takes a little longer to get into true ketosis. The Lantus removes all doubt. That's all.

BTW: It's good to see you posting in the open forum bro!