©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lantus/Keto Protocol

G160

Feb 12, 2018
I have read many, many times that Lantus unlike other basil insulins makes your body generate IGF-1 <-------That's a huge reason to take a pass on other basil insulins.

Maybe G160 would like to comment on this? Through PMing I have found out he is well informed about all insulins. Much more than me. MUCH!
Insulin glargine (Lantus,Toujeo as more current) has the highest affinity for the IGF1R receptor more so than any other insulin analog ever studied almost equal or more potent than human insulin

http://m.erc.endocrinology-journals.org/content/19/5/F63.full

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
G160, in your honest opinion could you share with us your idea of the optimum insulin for body building and why? Or possibly what you think is the optimum protocol? Your not going to be hammered to the cross on this. You just seam to be very well informed.

Thanks, CG

G160

Feb 12, 2018
G160, in your honest opinion could you share with us your idea of the optimum insulin for body building and why? Or possibly what you think is the optimum protocol? Your not going to be hammered to the cross on this. You just seam to be very well informed.

Thanks, CG
Lol i dont know shit man, if you ask me about pharms maybe, i was planning on learning from you

G160

Feb 12, 2018
From what i read around and people told me i guess a stack between fast acting and slow acting...as far as bulking goes but dieting keto etc man way out of my league

Santilaps

Feb 27, 2018
The basaglar is supposed to be exactly like Lantus, so I'm gonna try that one when I start the protocol! Have you ever gone hypo from this protocol CG? I work with aviation so I might have to delay a meal, can I substitute with a low carb protein matrix? (slow absorption), since sometimes I won't have access to solid food.

Thanks!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The basaglar is supposed to be exactly like Lantus, so I'm gonna try that one when I start the protocol! Have you ever gone hypo from this protocol CG? I work with aviation so I might have to delay a meal, can I substitute with a low carb protein matrix? (slow absorption), since sometimes I won't have access to solid food.

Thanks!

You can still go hypo if your skipping meals.
Have some thing with you all the time.
Don't gery me wrong - every single person or situation is different - just be safe and bring stuff - the drink would do great.
I am sure CG or some one more experenced will chime in

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Not possibly. If you do this to the letter your going to grow muscle as you lose fat.
It just doesn't happen as fast as slin and carbs will do it. If you stead fast on the slin and carbs you can do it with the use of ECA, T3, BroncAid tabs, Caffeine tabs and clen. You must constantly shuffle these around so your body keeps responding to them

G160

Feb 12, 2018

Thanks!
Tho its harder to go hypo on lantus from what i hear, id find a way to keep consistency on feeding before starting insulin, concrete guy has a protocol that involves serious discipline and calculation. You could use it on bulking as a start but even then feeding consistency is important but easier for us who work and consume energy and cant always eat or cook a days worth of calculated macros.

JITB

Jun 8, 2015
CG- even more ground breaking than your chicken in a blender post!

(J/K of course)

If I'm being honest with myself, I just can't do keto for days on end. But I did a variation of the Anabolic Diet for over 2 years straight. My variation was simply 6 days keto, 1 day carb-up.

Would doing that with Lantus muck up the recipe?

Thanks

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
JITB, you remember drinking the chicken brother? Good job. So much has just run through the cracks. Good to see someone holds onto this stuff.

If your truly a 100% keto diet 6 on 1 off, (yes) it will work. Dan Duchain and many others claim you can carb over load for a day and not come out of ketosis. You need to make God damned sure your in a state of ketosis so your body will perform glucogenusous on the proteins your eating. That's the process of converting proteins to carbohydrates.

Hey, one more thing. Why don't you post more brother? Where really building up a great group of guys here that know their shit. Aint nobody ever going to start shit either.

Last edited:

warlock

Aug 20, 2014
JITB, you remember drinking the chicken brother? Good job. So much has just run through the cracks. Good to see someone holds onto this stuff.

If your truly a 100% keto diet 6 on 1 off, (yes) it will work. Dan Duchain and many others claim you can carb over load for a day and not come out of ketosis. You need to make God damned sure your in a state of ketosis so your body will perform glucogenusous on the proteins your eating. That's the process of converting proteins to carbohydrates.

Hey, one more thing. Why don't you post more brother? Where really building up a great group of guys here that know their shit. Aint nobody ever going to start shit either.

Concreteguy,

If you follow the diet you specified to the tee, how long will it take to get into ketosis?

Would you still run the 50-65 units of lantus on that one carb-up day too?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You will be in ketosis in between two and three weeks. Yes I would run the Lantus in the amounts I suggested if you carb up 1 day a week.

G160

Feb 12, 2018
Thoughts on running mk677 as a substitute for HGH?
Dont know much sarms but without gh i get lower blood glucose readings and i have to dose lower on insulin (humalog pwo) gh 12-15 iu, no gh i almost went hypo on 10iu...i dont know why this happends to me

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Dont know much sarms but without gh i get lower blood glucose readings and i have to dose lower on insulin (humalog pwo) gh 12-15 iu, no gh i almost went hypo on 10iu...i dont know why this happends to me

Because GH raises blood glucose levels. On lower amounts (3-4iu) of GH.....your body can compensate for this with its natural production of insulin.

With high amounts of GH....your body can't compensate and usually insulin resistance occurs unless you are using exogenous insulin.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
Just wanted to thank you CG for posting all of this information as insulin is so misunderstood..especially in regards to dietary fat

Gorilla2020

Donating Member
Jul 9, 2017
CG..a few questions on this protocol:
1. Can one use pasteurized eggwhites instead of the hydro whey? I have stomach issues and any kind of whey gets me sick

2. Do u do any cardio ?

3. Do u use and Clen, eca ?

4. How long is the slin used for ..4-6 weeks and come off for 4 weeks and then repeat ?

4. When u do come off the slin for those few weeks what type of diet are u following ..still keto ?

5. Are u using metaformin at all ?

Thanks